FootJoy DNA Golf Shoe Review

FootJoy DNA Golf Shoe Review

Is that a good or bad thing? I'm a fan of burnt orange so I like that.

At first I was like hmmm...but as I look at them more and more it's growing on me.

Look forward to your thoughts on these as well Matt

Thanks for the review JB, I will be buying a pair of these soon. Will update with my own review too when I do purchase them.

FootJoy makes a great product, and I love the look of these. Price point is going to keep me away though, at least for this year.

Great review JB! I had a chance to stop at a Dick's by my house on my way home and tried these on. They look really awesome and a real departure from what I think most of us are used to with FJ. Definitely a little smaller than what I'm used to, as I usually take a 12 in Nike or Adidas and an 11.5 felt a tad big but very comfortable nonetheless. They only had the white and navy so I wanna get a look at the white on white but pretty sure these will be on my feet soon.

Like the direction of the new shoes. Is Justin Rose sporting these? If so, they looked real good.

Unless I am missing something (and could be), I do not believe Justin Rose is wearing FootJoy.

Thses will be the closet replacements for the original adipure shoes for me.I wish adidas wouldnt have gotten rid of the best shoe IMHO they have ever made.On the footjoy's i wish was a one piece toe instead of the double seam.Can't wait to find a 14 to try on and see if i will be buying.

I tried these on today and was very impressed at the comfort in the cushioning. I was a little concerned at the amount of foot wiggle room there was when twisting in the shoes though. I currently wear fj contour in narrow size, and the dna wasn't available in narrow to try on today. So I'm thinking that may have solved the wiggling.

Overall, very impressed.

~Rock

I really like the look of these shoes and might be a possible purchase heading into the season. I usually stick with Nike but may give these a try

Saw these in person for the first time today and they are the best looking Footjoy shoes I have seen in awhile, didn't have my size though...

I tried these on today, not as light as I would have expected, but very stable and comfortable. The all black look awesome.

I tried these on today, not as light as I would have expected, but very stable and comfortable. The all black look awesome.

Same thought I had as well. I haven't had the opportunity to get out and swing with these yet. The comfort for these definitely get better as you wear them more. First time I put them on I wasn't excited, however the more and more I do they begin to feel better.

Same thought I had as well. I haven't had the opportunity to get out and swing with these yet. The comfort for these definitely get better as you wear them more. First time I put them on I wasn't excited, however the more and more I do they begin to feel better.

That's interesting. Do they seem to mold to your foot as time goes on?

I tried these on last night and I like em may need to order myself a white and grey pair.

I noticed what JB said about the spike being visible on the toe when looking down. I don't think its a big issue and one I think you'd get used to quick like and not notice after much time.

Ordered mine today, size 10W in white/navy. Got the sizing done in store, but they didn't have the combination of color and size I wanted to had to order online. First all weather golf shoe I bought since 1994!

The sizing is notable because I am normally an 11 or 11 1/2 in shoes.

Ordered mine today, size 10W in white/navy. Got the sizing done in store, but they didn't have the combination of color and size I wanted to had to order online. First all weather golf shoe I bought since 1994!

The sizing is notable because I am normally an 11 or 11 1/2 in shoes.

That is interesting, because I am a 11 in most shoes and an 11 in these too.

I just checked my closet to make sure I wasn't crazy. Every pair of my shoes are either 11 or 11 1/2. But the 10 wide of these DNAs felt incredible.

Tried these on today, had to go half size down to 9.5 from a 10. Fit perfectly.

I've had the DNA's out for two rounds now and one happened to be walking. The shoes are comfortable and don't require much breaking in. Right now I don't have any complaints, minus the squeaking I hear from time to time.

Mine arrived yesterday, took them out to the practice greens today. Love them! As others have said no break in time required. Best fitting shoe I have, period.

I've had the DNA's out for two rounds now and one happened to be walking. The shoes are comfortable and don't require much breaking in. Right now I don't have any complaints, minus the squeaking I hear from time to time.
Where does the squeaking occur?

Back