Forum Testing Signup - Heavy Challenge

Congrats to the fellow testers in this one. This may be a smaller group of testers but I think you guys will be very impressed with these clubs and have a lot to talk about.

Congrats got in to this one to late! Lets get this thing going, I'm in the market, for a 3w!!QUOTE=JB;1364007]At THP, we believe that testing should be done not only by us, but also by the wonderful forum members and we have another new testing project. One of the cool features about being an active member of the THP Forum is that we look to you guys/gals, the consumers, to give feedback on equipment to golfers all around the world. Each month we send out iron sets, drivers, putters, trainings aids and golf balls to our active members to be a part of the THP Forum Member testing.

hybrid-2.jpg

The Clubs
One of the sleeper club lines from 2011 was the Boccieri Golf line and THP thought it would be fun to test it out with some more golfers. Both hybrids and fairway woods will be sent out for testing.

Criteria

You must be able to play golf (either on course, driving range or indoor facility).
3 Forum Members will be selected to participate along with THP Forum testing moderator KMac.
RH Only for this one.
If selected, shipping is free for Albatross Club members only.
If you are not a member & would like to become one, click here.

Testing Process
If selected it will be your job to test the clubs out (minimum of once per week) and update the official testing thread with feedback on your findings. You must be on the forum to answer questions throughout the testing period as well as discuss the clubs thoroughly. This is long term testing and will need updates for a period of a couple of months. If you are looking for info on what forum testing feedback should look like, check out the forum testing example thread here.

To participate you must be an active forum member or become an active forum member. Being active on THP has its benefits and product testing is one of them (monthly testing like this). If you are new, that is okay, being active is more than just tenure.

Rules
This is not a contest, so there really are no rules. All we ask is that you make a post in this thread and answer these questions. Please have an answer to all questions and be specific.

1. What fairway woods and hybrids do you currently play?
2. What is your typical shot shape?
3. Have you tried Boccieri in the past?
4. Tell us about your testing process and THP activity level?

Keep in mind if you are not chosen for this, there will be plenty of opportunities in the future here at THP for testing and other product trials. Stay active and you will have a chance to be part of these awesome testings we do here.

Newsletter
If you sign up for the free THP Digital Newsletter that hits your inbox each month, you could find out about testing before anybody else. You can sign up by clicking on the Newsletter tab at the top of the page.

The Testers
FrankA
Blugold
Jjmorris9
KMac[/QUOTE]

Congrats fellas! That looks like a fun group of dudes to test some Heavy gear.

Amazing. I'm really excited to put a Heavy Club to the test. I have only had experience with their putters and after all of the awesome words said about their 20122 line, I'm excited to be a part of this one.

Looking forward to this testing. Good group of testers.

congrats testers

:( maybe next time. Congrats to all who were selected and I look forward to reading the feedback.

**Tappin' from the center of the middle of the fairway**

Congrats testers! You will enjoy these!!!!

congrats testers!

Congrats to the testers - that's a really good group.

Great test group. Boccieri is going to get some great info.

Sweet group of testes there. Plus I can steal it from Frank. Congrats guys!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Hey thanks again and I can't wait to hear what the other testers have to say..
Do I dare let Jake touch this thing ever?

Looking forward to the results. Go to it, gents, and bring us some info.

Looking forward to reading some reviews. Definitely in the market for a hybrid.

Congrats! Good looking group of testers right there.

Congrats to all the testers. I'm looking forward to seeing what people think about the Bocceiri line.

Congrats testers, great group.

Congrats to the testers!

Congrats Testers, looking forward to reading your reviews

Congrats guys looking forward to some really good feedback!

Back