Free Burner 2.0 6-Iron Giveaway

Im in on this. These or the CG16 may very well be my next clubs.

Put in my entry. If it is really first come first served, I am probably too late.

But, I don't see what marketing advantage TM has by doing that, so I am pretty sure it is not.

Thank you, I gave it a try also.

Put in my entry. If it is really first come first served, I am probably too late.

But, I don't see what marketing advantage TM has by doing that, so I am pretty sure it is not.

No need to randomly draw, just look at the list and FIFO, I suppose.

Try to win 8 of them. Then, go get the loft & lies adjusted to cover your 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, W. :rofl:

Oh look what we have here. I'm sure you could buy the individual irons in the set and save $100 or so

ad414102-b1c6-2cda.jpg

ad414102-b1de-9bef.jpg

ad414102-b1f7-afbc.jpg

nice pics, mine should be here soon I hope!

Thanks for the pics T-Rex. I can't wait to hear about how much you guys love these irons. They're so attractive.

Look at this beauty:

DSC_0187.jpg

Thanks for the pics T-Rex. I can't wait to hear about how much you guys love these irons. They're so attractive.

Look at this beauty:

DSC_0187.jpg

I almost hope I don't like it too much because I'd hate to get rid of my i15s for them! They are unbelievably sharp though. TM gets it right

I almost hope I don't like it too much because I'd hate to get rid of my i15s for them! They are unbelievably sharp though. TM gets it right

You may be in trouble my friend. I like the i15's quite a bit so I'll be interested to hear your feedback.

Does it have a KBS shaft in it? I've never been able to find any demos with one in there to try. I hope to have mine soon too!!

Received my 6 iron yesterday. Can't wait for the cool rainy weather to leave to get a chance to try it out!

Does it have a KBS shaft in it? I've never been able to find any demos with one in there to try. I hope to have mine soon too!!

Nah man, it's the stock shaft. It's made for the Burner irons, I think Reax makes them but I'm not certain.

I received mine last Saturday. I have hit it on the range and on the course. I posted comments in the Burner 2.0 thread. However I do not like it as much as the JPX's I have. I do like the looks of it. One of my sons likes it better then the Calloways he is hitting. He may pick up a set.

I received mine last Saturday. I have hit it on the range and on the course. I posted comments in the Burner 2.0 thread. However I do not like it as much as the JPX's I have. I do like the looks of it. One of my sons likes it better then the Calloways he is hitting. He may pick up a set.

What did you not like about the 2.0's compared to the JPX's?

What did you not like about the 2.0's compered to the JPX's?

I just thought that they did not feel as solid on good shots. Also they felt a little clunky I guess is how I would word it. The swing weight felt about same but the just did not feel as smooth. Im sure it has a lot to do with not being use to them and plus my Mizunos were fit to my swing and are 1/2" over. Im still have it in my bag and I am hitting it when I get a chance. I do hit it further then my 6 Iron.

You may be in trouble my friend. I like the i15's quite a bit so I'll be interested to hear your feedback.

I'll have to see. As fate has it, the lie adjustment machine is broken for the Lh side.. So hopefully they'll be done by Friday or next week. I was hitting like crap today, but I did tee up the 6 iron and let it rip. I really like how it feels on good hits. And it was longer than my Hogan Apex plus 6 iron. The does go without saying because the lofts on the Hogans are much weaker than today's standards. The real test will be against my i15 6 iron.

i'm in...again!

Sorta surprised at this iron from address and looking at the sole. The sole looks to be thinner than my i15. From address there is nothing sticking out from cavity or anything makes it look strange. Its been pouring all afternoon so I didn't get a chance to hit it yet.

Sorta surprised at this iron from address and looking at the sole. The sole looks to be thinner than my i15. From address there is nothing sticking out from cavity or anything makes it look strange. Its been pouring all afternoon so I didn't get a chance to hit it yet.

My thoughts exactly. The head looks larger to me for some reason though... Looks like we will be getting your rain tomorrow.

If they perform better than my i15s, I may just have to go 4,5,7,8,9 and get a Mashie M3... I'm just sayin

So I'm on the range right now with a burner 2.0 6 irons and a ping i15 7 irons testing what I like more. I k ow it's not exactly apples to apples but hear me out.

The burner actually feels really good. It sets up well and has feels great on impact. The i15 feels amazing on good shots. For some reason I am hitting the burner 2.0 more right around the sweetspot. For some other reason, the i15 7 irons is almost as long as the burner 6. I also am hitting the burner extremely low to the ground. I'm going to keep whacking the rest of my pile and see if I can figure out these distances. It's hard to tell because my 7 is right at the 165 for carry. I can't for sure say how much longer the burner is.

I'm still waiting to receive mine in the mail.

I am interested to see how the stock 2.0 will compare to my Diablo Edge 6 iron which is custom fitted for me, 1/4 inch longer and 2 degrees up. I think not having the 2 degree up will be a factor in how well I can hit it with the 2.0.

Maybe it's just me but this seems like a lot of wear for one range session

a6890a4c-34fa-915b.jpg

Look what I got in the mail today! Can't wait to try it out.

Back