Funko Pop Vinyl Figures

I just left a black and white Muhammad Ali in the store because I was afraid of the ramifications if I dropped another $45 today. I’m going to regret that one.

I just left a black and white Muhammad Ali in the store because I was afraid of the ramifications if I dropped another $45 today. I’m going to regret that one.
BOGO!? hahahaha

These are the two HT exclusives we ended up with today.

Mine:
B3497ED2-33CD-42ED-803C-D14D90326FE8.jpeg

My son’s:
D1DBD45E-F6B5-4B37-86DA-C1BDDAE86B4E.jpeg

I would get emotionally lost in a store like that hahahaha
You should have seen the first one I went in today - floor to ceiling Pops on not one but two walls. Only problem was it was so small you couldn't get far enough off the wall to get a good picture. Easily 3000 Pops....

You should have seen the first one I went in today - floor to ceiling Pops on not one but two walls. Only problem was it was so small you couldn't get far enough off the wall to get a good picture. Easily 3000 Pops....
Stop it. :oops:

I am 100% in on the Bombshells now that I have a Chase...

I'd like the record to show that this is @JB's fault. PoppinOff Batmin kickstarter.
I can take blame…or credit depending on how you look at it.

We might have another store to hit tomorrow that I haven’t been to yet, but today was amazing with some of finds we had been looking for.

I can take blame…or credit depending on how you look at it.

We might have another store to hit tomorrow that I haven’t been to yet, but today was amazing with some of finds we had been looking for.
I told Laura to drive us to Dayton tomorrow for pop hunting, or I am going to buy a car.

Her move. :ROFLMAO:

I almost bought a GIANT Gizmo today for no ******* reason, was at Walmart

I told Laura to drive us to Dayton tomorrow for pop hunting, or I am going to buy a car.

Her move. :ROFLMAO:
Seems like Laura is going to watch you nerd out

The pops weigh 110, 114 119 and 124 pennies. 119 or 117 without plastic is BL. Clerk was into it and wanted to make sure we got different ones. Made him weigh it after we found BL
This information may have just made an employee at Game Stops day!

More when I get back to hotel

The masters of the universe pops from today

4B534AB3-CFB5-4381-9843-C93C5B686302.jpeg

The 2 “sports” pops from today with this Flair being a bit harder to come by based on how it was released. Got a great deal on it considering it’s value

5E3B4746-6DCC-4DB7-833D-AD3CC84B6D53.jpeg

Back