Had the Strawberry Short Cake this morning. Definitely not the best one I've tried so far.

With all of them, I find it's better to add ice to it as you shake it up.

One half packet in 8oz of water in the morning before I leave for work has been good for me.

I can see myself having the other packet later on in the day though. I tend to drag with these winter days!

It’s important to note that Gfuel's caffeine content, at 150 mg every 12 fluid ounces, is more than many other energy drinks, like Red Bull and Monster. Therefore it's not a good thing for people like me whose body already has trouble handling caffeine.

It’s important to note that Gfuel's caffeine content, at 150 mg every 12 fluid ounces, is more than many other energy drinks, like Red Bull and Monster. Therefore it's not a good thing for people like me whose body already has trouble handling caffeine.

Monster has 160mg in each can (they can call it two servings, but nobody splits them up).
Red Bull has 80mg in their 8 oz can which is half the size of Monster so that makes sense.

It's also less than a coffee from Dunkin or Starbucks.
It's also less than a full can of Monster or Rockstar.

Also, the serving size is entirely up to you if you buy a tub. So for example, I'm taking 12-16 ounces of water with half a serving when I wake up, and another half-serving an hour or so later. So basically, I'm drinking the caffeine equivalent to one cup of coffee over the course of an entire morning if I want the freedom to do so.

I enjoy my coffee in the morning, mainly for warmth and flavor. But I am really really enjoying gfuel for when I am playing games later in the day.

I also might bring a tub to keep at work to drink there instead of coffee in the midday. The flavors are really enviting to just drink normally, compared to energy drinks.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I enjoy my coffee in the morning, mainly for warmth and flavor. But I am really really enjoying gfuel for when I am playing games later in the day.

I also might bring a tub to keep at work to drink there instead of coffee in the midday. .

Just curious, I haven't been over to Grand Island in a while. I heard the bridges might be free these days. Is that true? Or only for residents?

Just curious, I haven't been over to Grand Island in a while. I heard the bridges might be free these days. Is that true? Or only for residents?
A little off topic.. ;)

But, no, not free. We just have cashless tolls, where it reads the license plate and sends you a bill in the mail.

Still, traffic is better than before with not having to wait at tolls.

A little off topic.. ;)

But, no, not free. We just have cashless tolls, where it reads the license plate and sends you a bill in the mail.

Still, traffic is better than before with not having to wait at tolls.

Thanks
Off topic, yes, but I noticed your location and just didn't think you would mind me asking.
Now, I'll redirect my attention back to the topic of the OP

I think that I found this after seeing Winchell post something about it and I got tubs of blood orange, kiwi strawberry, and green apple. I usually drink a 16oz shaker on the way to work (7-10 minute drive). It does settle pretty quickly, but just give it a shake or a swirl and it's all good. Rainbow sherbet sounds intriguing.

I drink this stuff everyday. Typically one or two servings of it. I personally love it. The “no sugar” part was what intrigued me from the start. Rainbow sherbet is by far my favorite flavor. Followed by fazeberry. I’ve tried almost all of them, and for the most part they’re all fairly good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had the Strawberry Short Cake this morning. Definitely not the best one I've tried so far.

With all of them, I find it's better to add ice to it as you shake it up.

One half packet in 8oz of water in the morning before I leave for work has been good for me.

I can see myself having the other packet later on in the day though. I tend to drag with these winter days!

That’s my flavor for tomorrow, ugh.

Maybe but I’ll be apprehensive for sure :D
Make sure to let us know what you think IMO using ice to make it really cold helps all the flavors.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I thought strawberry shortcake was a little too sweet for me.

I was good with strawberry shortcake in a half serving. Not the strongest flavor compared to others but still really good.

Not sure what I'm going with tomorrow.

Strawberry Kiwi this morning. Still not sure I how I feel about it...... 7.5 hours later Wasn't bad. Wasn't great. Just kinda was...

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I had grape yesterday. It was very solid.

Sour Cherry today wasn't my cup of tea. I can see the appeal but it was feeling all kinds of tart.

So Canadan was nice enough to bring some down for me to try and just made my first batch. The flavor is Strawberry Shortcake. It looks like pink lemonade, smells like strawberry shortcake and tastes like strawberry chalk. That sounds worse than it is, but its pretty chalky in flavor. Im intrigued by the product and will give his samples a run over the next couple of weeks.

Thanks again Canadan.

So Canadan was nice enough to bring some down for me to try and just made my first batch. The flavor is Strawberry Shortcake. It looks like pink lemonade, smells like strawberry shortcake and tastes like strawberry chalk. That sounds worse than it is, but its pretty chalky in flavor. Im intrigued by the product and will give his samples a run over the next couple of weeks.

Thanks again Canadan.

LOL!

Tastes like chalk.

LOL!

Tastes like chalk.

Its chalky more than it is chalk. The strawberry part is growing on me, and as long as you shake it up well before each swig, its less chalky, but its a chalky like flavor and it could just be this one. I would imagine shortcake is hard to reproduce. Its got some benefits I kind of dig based on ingredients so I am going to give it a go.

Its chalky more than it is chalk. The strawberry part is growing on me, and as long as you shake it up well before each swig, its less chalky, but its a chalky like flavor and it could just be this one. I would imagine shortcake is hard to reproduce. Its got some benefits I kind of dig based on ingredients so I am going to give it a go.

Yeah, not the simplest of flavors to try to capture there.

Thanks again Canadan.

I thought that one was one of the harder dissolvers of the bunch for sure. I just don't think you can let it linger. Give it a good shake, take it down fairly quickly, and make sure you're eating something (anything ahead and after). That eliminates most of that profile as far as I could tell.

My take on it right now is that they'll be an incredible option for the golf course, especially in the packets like that. Super easy to get a bit of a jump without the jitter.

I thought that one was one of the harder dissolvers of the bunch for sure. I just don't think you can let it linger. Give it a good shake, take it down fairly quickly, and make sure you're eating something (anything ahead and after). That eliminates most of that profile as far as I could tell.

My take on it right now is that they'll be an incredible option for the golf course, especially in the packets like that. Super easy to get a bit of a jump without the jitter.

Yeah I tend to agree. I normally use Mio Energy for the course, because of the easy dissolve and convenience, especially for the water in the cup days.

Yeah I tend to agree. I normally use Mio Energy for the course, because of the easy dissolve and convenience, especially for the water in the cup days.

I need to check out Mio again. 150mg vs 60mg of caffeine.

Back