Then watch the game on your phone during the round, you technological wonderboy. :alien:
War Eagle watched an entire Auburn game during a round in Sarasota. I think he only had a club actually in his hands for about 7 minutes the hole round.

Are any spots still available? I could make it and I have a non-THPer that might be interested. What's the cost and how do we sign up?
Just go to the first post and put your names down, for now, and we'll get to that in a bit, as my POC is still working on finalizing it.

Can someone put me down as a tentative, I can't edit the doc from my iPad

My buddy Pat cannot make the fall gethering. His daughter is due to have her first child right around the time of the event.

Can someone put me down as a tentative, I can't edit the doc from my iPad
Silly Apple.
My buddy Pat cannot make the fall gethering. His daughter is due to have her first child right around the time of the event.
Oh man. Good for Pat, though. Liked having him around last time. Good fella.

Oh man. Good for Pat, though. Liked having him around last time. Good fella.

He really wants to come but was there for his other daughter's child births so obviously does not want to miss this one. I'm sure he will be back in the mix in the spring. Greg and I are playing with him tomorrow afternoon in Crawfordville, FL. It is a pre-round before his retirement party tomorrow night.

Unless his daughter has her baby very early, I put Pat back in. I spoke to her last night at his retirement party and found out his dumb arse was a couple of weeks off on her due date.

As a retiree, Pat is now an official Old Coot! He is allowed to forget things and not be held accountable. :thumb:

Its funny how many posts there are from this last time talking about things Jeff said, because he only posts six times a decade, and he'll never know people are talking about him.

Kinderlou is a go!! lets do it folks

Kinderlou is a go!! lets do it folks

It's going to be fun Jim and looking forward to meeting ya ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It will be great to meet you in Savannah!! But a couple of days hanging at the Condo will be very nice.

It is such a nice place and add good friends makes the butt kicking the course delivers just all in fun. And the Putting and chipping in the backyard is a blast. Sox brought a bag of balls that we attempted to hit over the devils ditch planning our shots for the next day (which did not work as planned of course, at least for me).

Ahem....
tumblr_nmgzggDxzR1r8u8uko1_500.jpg

Oh no...

I'll do my best to be there in Oct. Someone needs to drive Jeff

You coming Pete?

Yes, and if he doesn't accept and accomplish my Ice Bucket Challenge before then, we will all be dumping ice cold buckets or water on his arse!

You coming Pete?

I'd like to. I HATED missing the last one. I'll be traveling for work from mid-August on; and I just don't know for sure yet how long I'll be on the road. Could be a month, could be six months. I should know more in the next week or so.

Well, since my Wilson dreams have crashed and burned and since this offers guaranteed fun, plenty of fireball and an OG appearance, I'm strongly leaning in.

Well, since my Wilson dreams have crashed and burned and since this offers guaranteed fun, plenty of fireball and an OG appearance, I'm strongly leaning in.

Do it buddy! Would love to tee it up with you again!

Let's stick a peg in the ground!:bomb:

Just took the asterisks away from Ken's name. Sorry that the Wilson event did not pan out, but will be happy to see you again in October!

I'm likely in for this.

Only issue is that I'll probably have to drive down Saturday morning. I'll be worthless on Saturday. But, most of you know that I'm pretty worthless regardless, so...

When does a deposit have to be made?

I'm likely in for this.

Only issue is that I'll probably have to drive down Saturday morning. I'll be worthless on Saturday. But, most of you know that I'm pretty worthless regardless, so...

When does a deposit have to be made?

No $ talk yet but typically about 2 weeks before it starts.

Back