Took the 4 asterisks away from Ken and gave them to Pete

Lean hard, G. I just asked my POC for a price. Stand by.

I'm likely in for this.

Only issue is that I'll probably have to drive down Saturday morning. I'll be worthless on Saturday. But, most of you know that I'm pretty worthless regardless, so...

When does a deposit have to be made?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Took the 4 asterisks away from Ken and gave them to Pete
Well if Seth is in then I have no interest…

My father has it in his head that we are going to Vegas in October. I'll know more about that this week or next.

My father has it in his head that we are going to Vegas in October. I'll know more about that this week or next.

Bring him to the Gethering instead. Valdosta is widely considered to be the Vegas of the East Coast.

There are 4 other weekends in October so pick one of those for the Vegas trip!

Bring him to the Gethering instead. Valdosta is widely considered to be the Vegas of the East Coast.
Yeah, we really tried to sell it to mpeterson at dinner the other night. His wife asked if there was anything for her to do there. Ummmm........well...

Yeah, we really tried to sell it to mpeterson at dinner the other night. His wife asked if there was anything for her to do there. Ummmm........well...

There is a theme park!... and a Waffle House

Wild Adventure

and don't forget WalMart, Target and all of the other fine shopping establishments

You know when you're emailing or texting or posting or whatever and someone says something, and you type "lol" but you're not really laughing? Sometimes you might crack a smile, but more often than not you're just using it as a response to acknowledge that whoever you're talking to was making a joke, and you took it as such. When I read that Valdosta is the Vegas of the East Coast, I actually laughed out loud. Thank you.

and don't forget WalMart, Target and all of the other fine shopping establishments

I hear tell they have a pretty good mud wrestling pit

Oh I like this idea. And you all think I drink a lot…

And that was from a poll of the fine folks that reside in Ty Ty, Quitman, Hahira, Dixie, Barwick, Morven, Pavo, Adel and Homerville. All thriving metropolitans in GA with residents that have mensa level iq's!

You know when you're emailing or texting or posting or whatever and someone says something, and you type "lol" but you're not really laughing? Sometimes you might crack a smile, but more often than not you're just using it as a response to acknowledge that whoever you're talking to was making a joke, and you took it as such. When I read that Valdosta is the Vegas of the East Coast, I actually laughed out loud. Thank you.

I know what you mean... I spit my water twice this morning. First on Pudge's comment about our "stout" foursome in Savannah and then Wake's "Vegas of the East Cost".

Lean hard, G. I just asked my POC for a price. Stand by.

Standing by and added my name to the list on the first post for good measure.

The college crowd actually calls it Val Vegas. And yes, it's lol funny.

I think college kids insert Vegas into about every town

Yes, I know, but it sounds better in Valdosta than it does with Auburn, Athens, etc.

We always just said Tallanasty, not Tallavegas.

If you're scared, just say you're scared.

It's not like Valdosta is in Georgia or anything...

FACT..... City is known as Title Town and everyone knows there could be no such city in the state of Georgia

Back