Anyone interested in going again in the fall?

I'd be in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if timing works yes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, I missed the last one and need a Kinderlou outing.

um... HELL YEAH

Yup! But, no moonshine this time.

Fireball is still okay. But, I still hurt just thinking about moonshine. It took me months to recover.

Actually, I think I'll be scarred forever.

If you are planning another get together, you may want to consider starting a new thread since this is from 2013 and each year subsequent.

Fireball is still okay. But, I still hurt just thinking about moonshine. It took me months to recover.

Actually, I think I'll be scarred forever.
Fireball has still never been even considered since that damn bottle with the handle on it.

If possible let me know if you have any openings. I could most likely make the drive down for an outing if there is one.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Depending on the dates I would probably be in.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

We need to get Sean's knee better so he can make it, too.

knee problems suck

When is the next gathering? I need to get in on this

Still in the who knows phase

Hey Florida peeps.

if anyone is in the vicinity of Gainesville and is interested in an odyssey putter display let me know.

Spring 2015
829829a6c2c902b32e44e28fe3816ef2.jpg

Fall 2015
e21c430bdf4b742d1f49f32cba5ea1ba.jpg

Fall 2016
7e0b5fe6bb66dcfc72f1c433f1c9019e.jpg

Who's next?

2m35tua.jpg

Bring it big daddy, I am ready now with this nice weather we are having. Does anyone know if the Course goes nuts in Winter like Florida with big fee increases and mobbed?

Probably a change in venue for the spring. Something is in the works.

Bring it big daddy, I am ready now with this nice weather we are having. Does anyone know if the Course goes nuts in Winter like Florida with big fee increases and mobbed?

I think it'll be the opposite, cheaper and less crowded in the winter, but I don't know that.

Back