Just thought about this... If Pete has never experienced a southern chicken biscuit, someone find him a Chic-fil-a or a Hardee's around Valdosta and let him sample some of that goodness tomorrow morning.

Just thought about this... If Pete has never experienced a southern chicken biscuit, someone find him a Chic-fil-a or a Hardee's around Valdosta and let him sample some of that goodness tomorrow morning.

I think chic fil a or bojangles are your only options for quality chicken biscuits.

Now cinnamon raisin biscuits from Hardee's are the bombdiggity

Now cinnamon raisin biscuits from Hardee's are the bombdiggity
This is a true, believe it or not, story.
When my grandma passed earlier this summer, she was surrounded by a great deal of family at her bedside.
One of the last things she said was that she would haunt Hardee's for taking that biscuit off the menu and replacing it with those pull-aparts.
Seriously. My cousin told me she had everyone laughing as she passed just minutes later.
I don't know what she did, but you realize they came back, so........

Wide awake and pumped up for the day. Can't wait to see everyone. Safe travels to everyone still having to hit the road, see you in a short while.

Have fun guys! Two weeks of travel starting Sunday is the only thing keeping me away. I really wanted to join your guys.

Has to be Bojangles! It is about 4 miles east of the course right past the Holiday Inn. About the same as Hardee's and infinitely better than Chic-fil-a

Last edited:
My index is up to a 5.5 from a 5.3. That means 2 extra pops for me right? :clap:

A local biscuit house if there is one in Valdosta, I know of one in Cordele and several around my area at home but not aware of one around here in Valdosta. Bojangles would be a good second choice though.

Up and at eating breakfast with my buddy dawg this morning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have fun today fellas and stay warm.

On the road.
f30e8321166e32817964d56ce7ddf4fa.jpg

You can probably check in @ the pro shop using the Harris Group name. The non overnighters, they will have your real names. Everyone else should fall under the condos.

Hope you all have a great time.

Hey guys this is Doug's wife. He is not going to make it today. He became sick out trick or treating with our niece & nephew last night. He is still asleep running a fever and miserable. Sorry he will be unable to make it, because it's all he has talked about and practiced all week for. Thanks, Carrie

Sent from me probably driving down the road. To busy to stop and read the roses.

Team GA wins by default! FL down 4 guys now. All certainly understandable reasons for not being able to make it, but we win anyway.

Team GA wins by default! FL down 4 guys now. All certainly understandable reasons for not being able to make it, but we win anyway.

That's funny, what if the Florida beats you, four short?! That would be devastating to GA.

Have fun today fellas and stay warm.

Hey, this is serious stuff! Wind and cold are minor inconveniences!

We just gotta...

Spoiler

SUCK IT UP BUTTERCUP!!!

and have a great day!

I just walked my luggage out to you car. It is cold and WINDY.

Tummy full and heading to the course shortly

Cold and windy can't stop THPers from having fun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 old coots are at condo 4121

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1414846968356.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1414846968356.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 0
Sean, John and Barry are sitting here with us. We are heading over to the course in a few miniutes.

Wow! These condos are immense! Nice digs.

Getting loaded up and ready to endure the cold and wind

cc5b39763a485ab9dd847b679496dde1.jpg

I'm pulling a rory fellas. Flying to the course right now! Should be there in time though. Wives smh

d13e80c0f91af30ecd265e84b384599b.jpg

On the practice green

The forecast for 40 mph winds in Valdosta were a little conservative. Reminds me of playing golf in Michigan in late November. Brrr!

Back