I wish I took a picture of yours, I was telling my dad about it over the weekend.

Middle of this thread has some.

Will you have any in LH? I would be curious to try one in KC

I have not gone through all of them yet, but if I do not have any in LH, I will attempt to get 1.

I thought you just flipped the shaft past 90° and POOF leftie.

I asked Cure a question on Twitter and they never answered so I firure I would ask in here in hopes they see it.

Are any canadian retailers going to have these in stock.

Definitely going to have to try this out next time I see you Eddie, Looks very solid.

I thought you just flipped the shaft past 90° and POOF leftie.

Center Shafted models like the RX1 and RX2 can be switched from right to left handed. if you are using a straight shaft, you can simply flip it around to left handed. If you are using an offset shaft, you would need a L/H offset shaft.

All other models are available in Left handed.

I asked Cure a question on Twitter and they never answered so I firure I would ask in here in hopes they see it.

Are any canadian retailers going to have these in stock.

Scrap Iron - sorry for the delay. Yes we have distribution in Canada, but just getting started. I responded to you on twitter with Our Canadian Rep's contact info.
Let us know if we can help.

Scrap Iron - sorry for the delay. Yes we have distribution in Canada, but just getting started. I responded to you on twitter with Our Canadian Rep's contact info.
Let us know if we can help.

Thanks. Love how you guys keep posting in this thread.

This would be a good way to get more people into Cure putters. A deposit-esque rental fee that can be used against the purchase of said Cure putter.

We've actually been thinking about a demo program for Albatross Members here on THP.

The plan is to have a sign up period and then ship out several demo putters to a select number of forum members at no cost for them to test for 2 weeks. At the end of the 2 weeks, you would write up your review and share it with the forum, then we'd send you a label to ship the putter off to the next person on the THP list....

As a Thank You for participating and taking the time to write a review, you would have the option to order any putter of your choice at a discount.

Still working out the details for this, and we may not be able to accommodate everyone, but let's see who would be interested in participating?

Post here if you're interested and we'll start a new thread with details and sign ups in the coming weeks.

That is incredibly cool! Can't wait to read reviews or possibly participate.

We've actually been thinking about a demo program for Albatross Members here on THP.

The plan is to have a sign up period and then ship out several demo putters to a select number of forum members at no cost for them to test for 2 weeks. At the end of the 2 weeks, you would write up your review and share it with the forum, then we'd send you a label to ship the putter off to the next person on the THP list....

As a Thank You for participating and taking the time to write a review, you would have the option to order any putter of your choice at a discount.

Still working out the details for this, and we may not be able to accommodate everyone, but let's see who would be interested in participating?

Post here if you're interested and we'll start a new thread with details and sign ups in the coming weeks.

this is a great Idea. two weeks may be a bit short, but I love the Idea

I agree that 2 weeks might be a little short...but it could at least give someone the chance to get to a practice green

That sounds like a great demo program.

heck yea

Love this idea. I came within an eye lash of winning one of the beauties Monday in Masters trivia playoff and I have been kicking myself ever since for missing the 1st of the 3 questions.

#Team441 for the win in Legacy. #IAmWithHarry

Sign me up now, that's awesome!!!

That sounds really awesome! Great idea!

Love this idea. I came within an eye lash of winning one of the beauties Monday in Masters trivia playoff and I have been kicking myself ever since for missing the 1st of the 3 questions.

#Team441 for the win in Legacy. #IAmWithHarry
You and me both!

That would be pretty darn cool.

BigE, So sorry if we missed your email. The answer to your question is Yes, we can make whatever length shaft you like as a special order. Please send me your email / phone in a Private message here on the forum and I will make sure someone gets in touch with you right away.

Thanks

I got a call and was promptly taken care of. Thank you for helping.

I practiced with the RX3F last night for a little over 30 minutes, and took JBs advice. I hit about 50 putts, then switched back to my usual gamer. Quite a different look and feel.
I believe I have the Cure putter set up with one each, 1/8 aluminum and 1/4 steel weights. I forget, but I think that it is playing at 481 grams. This set up is just the first setup that I am playing around with. I haven't experimented enough to find the weight I want to play with.
Now, I was just carpet putting, but this thing is fun. I was hitting putts mostly in the 8-10 foot range. The weight of the putter is roughly 180g heavier than my usual putter, and it was noticeable at first. After running a few putts across the room and getting a feel for the weight, I was ready to try a few at a target.
It took a handful of rolls before gaining some touch for distance, but it started getting dialed in and I think I hit the target over a dozen in a row.
The ease of setup and alignment surprised me a bit. I remembered reading about the alignment features of this putter, which is different than any putter I have used prior, and then lined up the putt and made the stroke.
As said earlier, JB suggested 50 putts with this, then hit your gamer. Well, I did that. The first putt was a mess. 100 plus grams difference well do that I guess. But after that, it felt great. What I did notice was, with my gamer, I have a tendency to open the club face occasionally when attempting shorter putts. With the Cure putter, the width and weight of the putter really seemed to mitigate that and the putts seemed to hold their line much better.
I will be getting out on the course Saturday and will be playing a tournament round with this in play. Should be an interesting day.

Have a $40 off coupon from Cure. Debating grabbing one. Would really like the RX1 in red.
Do it! I'm thinking of that one in pink or blue.

That is a very cool gesture from cure.

Excited to toy with Eddies on Saturday morning.

Hard to believe this could push a SeeMore from the bag but I'm always about playing what puts the ball in the hole the quickest.

Definitely interested in the demo program..awesome idea!

I think it's a great idea. I believe the reach of the THP forum member is very large. It's a good way to get word out about the product. Also would drum up even more support for the Cure event later this year. I would certainly be interested.

Back