That is a awesome plan. I would be interested also. Such a good way to be able to try it

We've actually been thinking about a demo program for Albatross Members here on THP.

The plan is to have a sign up period and then ship out several demo putters to a select number of forum members at no cost for them to test for 2 weeks. At the end of the 2 weeks, you would write up your review and share it with the forum, then we'd send you a label to ship the putter off to the next person on the THP list....
What a great idea - very creative.

Cool demo plan indeed. I would certainly be up for it.

We've actually been thinking about a demo program for Albatross Members here on THP.

The plan is to have a sign up period and then ship out several demo putters to a select number of forum members at no cost for them to test for 2 weeks. At the end of the 2 weeks, you would write up your review and share it with the forum, then we'd send you a label to ship the putter off to the next person on the THP list....

As a Thank You for participating and taking the time to write a review, you would have the option to order any putter of your choice at a discount.

Still working out the details for this, and we may not be able to accommodate everyone, but let's see who would be interested in participating?

Post here if you're interested and we'll start a new thread with details and sign ups in the coming weeks.

I would absolutely be interested in a left handed model to test

Demo idea would be pretty cool. I'm not opposed to trying non-conventional looking putters.

As a Thank You for participating and taking the time to write a review, you would have the option to order any putter of your choice at a discount.

Still working out the details for this, and we may not be able to accommodate everyone, but let's see who would be interested in participating?

Post here if you're interested and we'll start a new thread with details and sign ups in the coming weeks.

Very cool! I'd love to compare these head-to-head with the SeeMores I've used.

I would be interested to see how people who demo these, go from playing it for say 2 weeks, and then jump back to their normal putter. It's that different.

I think it's a great idea. I believe the reach of the THP forum member is very large. It's a good way to get word out about the product. Also would drum up even more support for the Cure event later this year. I would certainly be interested.
It only works if people get and review quickly. We did this previously with other things and it fizzled rather quickly.

We explained to Cure that we would support it to a certain extent but feedback will come in bunches from events and their specific event.

I would be interested to see how people who demo these, go from playing it for say 2 weeks, and then jump back to their normal putter. It's that different.
This is my only hesitation in saying I am willing to participate (interested/tempted? Yes, definitely.). I've getting comfortable / settled with my current gamer and I'm not 100% sure I want to disturb that.

I really like the demo idea. Would love to have tried before I purchased.
But now that I have one of my item in hand, I can't wait to get to the course and see how it performs. Not sure which model I would have chosen if I had seen or touched each version. There were a few that stuck out and I would love to have tried them.

I really like the demo idea. Would love to have tried before I purchased.
But now that I have one of my item in hand, I can't wait to get to the course and see how it performs. Not sure which model I would have chosen if I had seen or touched each version. There were a few that stuck out and I would love to have tried them.

I'm ready to roll yours

It only works if people get and review quickly. We did this previously with other things and it fizzled rather quickly.

We explained to Cure that we would support it to a certain extent but feedback will come in bunches from events and their specific event.

We'll try it out with a handful of putters and see how it goes. We may extend the time period for each trial to give everyone a bit more time. Hopefully those who participate will respect that other forum members will be waiting for their turn... We appreciate the feedback from everyone and will continue working on the details for this.

I'd absolutely be interested. After reading about these putters and seeing all the adjustability, I'd love to try one of these out for myself. Don't get a lot of chance to try out new products in Lincoln, so a mail-based demo program would be awesome.

After sending Cure a question about which Garsen grip would fit the RX3F the best, I got a reply that they actually have two Garsen grips, the Edge and the Ultimate. I said I would like to try the Ultimate, since I have the Edge and the Max on putters at this time already, so they sent me one to try. With the size of this putter, I think the Ultimate will work fantasticly.

I will play the RX3F with the Cure (Winn) grip this weekend, then swap out and try the Ultimate next week.
I can't wait to get on the course this weekend. I think this will be a lot of fun.
View attachment 19514

I think you know my interest already, but for the formality, I am extremely interested. :D

a4b7532903719abb21fd334f7c8248b4.jpg

3ad478a224ade06913d094c804b224d1.jpg

Took the opportunity to play a Cure today. Played 14 holes before switching back to my DB4x. The high MOI Cure was very similar to the Giant FGP. I found it easy to swing and very stable back and through. Sound was a bit better than I expected; a muted "tink". There was some talk before hand that it would be a struggle to switch back to my DB4x but I didn't have any problems. Honestly I may have putt a bit better once changing back, but that could have been due to familiarity. The tech is there in the Cure and the easy of adjustability can't be beat.

Good stuff Amart. I am in the other camp, that switching back to something smaller is really tough for me, however that could be simply the number of putts total rolled with it.

I rolled afwcardinal's pre round today.

Similar length heel to toe as the giant but this suited my eye better. Think he had it at 480g so it had some heft to it.

The sound surprised me a bit but not a bad thing. Would like to throw a Garsen MAXX on there and take a little weight out of it. I did enjoy the heavier weight though...made my Z2c feel much lighter after 6 putts with the Cure.

Gonna need more time with it me thinks. Maybe I can get Eddie to let me steal it for next Saturday's round. ;)

I rolled one of these on the practice green before our round this morning. It had a very distinct ting for sure, but every putt I hit felt pure. I wish I would have taken it it on the course, I would like to spend some more time with it.

I rolled afwcardinal's pre round today.

Similar length heel to toe as the giant but this suited my eye better. Think he had it at 480g so it had some heft to it.

The sound surprised me a bit but not a bad thing. Would like to throw a Garsen MAXX on there and take a little weight out of it. I did enjoy the heavier weight though...made my Z2c feel much lighter after 6 putts with the Cure.

Gonna need more time with it me thinks. Maybe I can get Eddie to let me steal it for next Saturday's round. ;)
On the ride home today, I was thinking about pulling the Max off the m1 and throwing it on the Cure. The feel was missing for me today. I think the Garsen would make a big difference for you and me. It's yours next Saturday, if you want it.
Today was my first time with the RX3F on a green. I think cookie noticed it first, but then I heard it. That little think when you hit a putt. It kind of grew on me and I looked forward to getting on each green.
The putter felt fantastic, actually better than while carpet putting. The balance is very nice and lining up a putt seemed particularly simply.
I have to say, I do like the grip, as I believe I have the same type Winn grip on my #7, but I think the Garsen will play much better.

With my Giant FGP coming this week, it would be great to demo a Cure right along with it. With so many comments on here about the two being similar in size, both high MOI putters, it would be fun to try them at the same time. I'd love to demo one for two weeks.

Something different. I've really come to love the Garsen Max grip and wanted to try it on the RX3F. I did not want put the Garsen Ultimate grip on it just yet, because I'm not familiar with the feel of that one. I pulled the Garsen Max off of the SeeMore m1 and installed it on the Cure Putter and put the Ultimate on the m1. Now I can play the RX3F with a grip I am comfortable with and will experiment with the Ultimate on a putter that I'm familiar with.
Going to pass the RX3F along to Cookie for a few days and let him see what he thinks. With the Max grip installed, I think this putter will surprise him. Hopefully in a good way.
1ba0d8ffeb0e723ebce53d689557080c.jpg

af689482e7bfc8574c24962c991d025e.jpg

ba7c6e6c5cf7757fa5fbc1dd2b80dcc7.jpg

We just put together a short video that explains how to adjust your Cure Putter for a custom fit.
Check it out!

That was an awesome video and I can't wait to dial in my new RX1 here in a few days! Thanks very much for posting that.

Back