Georgia Golf Get Together

Georgia Golf Get Together

• KellyBo in Georgia

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • Tiger Woods in Dubai

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't where I stay. Yall just let me know frigerator I should my silver bullets in.

Where we playing Friday afternoon gray?

--
tapatalk

I got you in my cabin for now since we are riding up together. I thought that would be wise....

I will be there! I think I am in TOAD's cabin

I am staying Fri and Sat night, and am up for golf Friday with whomever wants to get out.

I am staying Fri and Sat night, and am up for golf Friday with whomever wants to get out.

You are also a T0ADETTE and staying in his cabin.... I will send you my cell phone number so you can hook up with the rest of us for some golf Friday. You can stay with us until T0AD arrives as he is getting off work around 1:00 p.m.

I got my golfing britches at the tailor's getting all hemmed up so my warm weather butt don't freeze off. Looking forward to getting up there and laying a whoopin on some hacks and whacks!

I got my golfing britches at the tailor's getting all hemmed up so my warm weather butt don't freeze off. Looking forward to getting up there and laying a whoopin on some hacks and whacks!

That's the spirit brother!!!!! We are gonna kick some serious ARSE!!!!!

That's the spirit brother!!!!! We are gonna kick some serious ARSE!!!!!

ms kb ever get the pairings up? wondering who i'm up against during the competitive rds.

ms kb ever get the pairings up? wondering who i'm up against during the competitive rds.

I was just talking to OG about that. We've had one drop out and one possible new person so I'm kind of in limbo right now. I'm still going to put something together right now and see what I come up with.

I was just talking to OG about that. We've had one drop out and one possible new person so I'm kind of in limbo right now. I'm still going to put something together right now and see what I come up with.

Just go ahead and put a big old goose egg zero next to Team Hackers & Whackers and all will be good... LOL

I think a good team match would be myself and Dawgdaddy against two of your young bucks ... That would be like Davey Crockett on a bears arse. Them poor young bucks would not know what hit em!!!!!

I think a good team match would be myself and Dawgdaddy against two of your young bucks ... That would be like Davey Crockett on a bears arse. Them poor young bucks would not know what hit em!!!!!

That would be fun for sure, I'm game.

ok...I am in TOAD's cabin Fri and Sat night....
As for Gray kickin some arse'.....
Well....we will just have to see how he performs under pressure....
Golfing in front of a bunch of THP'ers.....????
Not sure if Gray will be able to get his knees to stop knockin afore he addresses the ball....

ok...I am in TOAD's cabin Fri and Sat night....
As for Gray kickin some arse'.....
Well....we will just have to see how he performs under pressure....
Golfing in front of a bunch of THP'ers.....????
Not sure if Gray will be able to get his knees to stop knockin afore he addresses the ball....

Pressure is not even in my vocabulary any longer. KellyBo is working on the pairings as we speak and you made dodge an arse whupping pending on what she posts tonight... Keep your fingers crossed that you won't have to play me this time of the year.. Captain KellyBo will save you some pain :eek:)....

Pressure is not even in my vocabulary any longer. KellyBo is working on the pairings as we speak and you made dodge an arse whupping pending on what she posts tonight... Keep your fingers crossed that you won't have to play me this time of the year.. Captain KellyBo will save you some pain :eek:)....

Pain??? Pain??? Just bring all your meds, Ben Gay, and whatever old wanna be golfers use these days, double up the amount you usually take, wash it down with some prune juice and meet me on the first tee...
Kelly..I am thinking that Gray and I have close to the same hdcp, so that would make the "rithmatic" for Gray a lot easier....

And Kelly..better make it a mid morning tee time....Want to make sure Gray gets his hour of stretching in before running with the "younger" guns....:laughing:

gray1.jpg

Pain??? Pain??? Just bring all your meds, Ben Gay, and whatever old wanna be golfers use these days, double up the amount you usually take, wash it down with some prune juice and meet me on the first tee...
Kelly..I am thinking that Gray and I have close to the same hdcp, so that would make the "rithmatic" for Gray a lot easier....

And Kelly..better make it a mid morning tee time....Want to make sure Gray gets his hour of stretching in before running with the "younger" guns....:laughing:

gray1.jpg

haha that is a pretty cute cartoon dude lol..... My game is here to stay and by October it should be in Grade "A" arse kicking shape!!! Your captain will have team pairings up very soon.

What happened to the rest of sundays rounds?

1st post updated

SUNDAY BEST BALL MATCHES @ OLD UNION:

9:00 a.m.
Tadashi70 & Ole Gray vs. Lefty78 & Chewie69

9:10 a.m.
Dawgdaddy & SW vs. One-T & KellyBo

9:20 a.m.
Brian T & Setho vs. Bama & DMB012

9:30 a.m.
Adwillingham & his dad vs. Toad & SeeMoreGuy

Note: Adwillingham's dad was moved to Hicks with Sticks to make the teams even.

1st post updated

SUNDAY BEST BALL MATCHES @ OLD UNION:

9:00 a.m.
Tadashi70 & Ole Gray vs. Lefty78 & Chewie69

9:10 a.m.
Dawgdaddy & SW vs. One-T & KellyBo

9:20 a.m.
Brian T & Setho vs. Bama & DMB012

9:30 a.m.
Adwillingham & his dad vs. Toad & SeeMoreGuy

Note: Adwillingham's dad was moved to Hicks with Sticks to make the teams even.

Good pairings KB, going to be fun playing with SW again, looking forward to our match.

Sorry Bama but if you're coming early on Friday I think you two should go at it then!

Those look good. SethO you are going down! My game is on point right now!

Ok so she has the big team matches posted for Sunday's round at Old Union. She is now working on the individual matches for Saturday's round so hold your horses for a while longer :eek:) .....

OG come pick me up so I can join in

MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

Just IMO the Saturday afternoon scramble would be great to have a Team Porch Rockers against Team Young Guns. KellyBo, DawgDaddy, Lefty78 & myself against any combo of you younguns!!! You want some of that? Nawwww I didn't think so...lol

Ok so she has the big team matches posted for Sunday's round at Old Union. She is now working on the individual matches for Saturday's round so hold your horses for a while longer :eek:) .....

Is that a smiley?

MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

Back