Get Cured In Ohio - 2015 THP Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just curious..do we have a time/place when festivities begin Friday evening? I understand some will be coming from Eaglesticks--I'm coming straight from work, unfortunately...

Just curious..do we have a time/place when festivities begin Friday evening? I understand some will be coming from Eaglesticks--I'm coming straight from work, unfortunately...

Itinerary
Friday Evening - Miniature Golf 8pm

Just have to go to their website from your phone. You can actually do the GPS right now, which is kind of funny because the distances are astronomical haha.

Got it, thanks!

Hey, it's only 152,398 yards to the first green from my house. That's only 26 18-hole rounds away. Hmmm... If I started today, I think I could get there by Sat. Should only take 896 strokes or so.

No gps on carts. Unless they hide the good carts.

So the tag team of the Bronies is going to win?

#Favorites

So the tag team of the Bronies is going to win?

#Favorites

I know sometimes Winchell can dress colorful, but that's not nice to say about 441

I know sometimes Winchell can dress colorful, but that's not nice to say about 441

Is this you four? Cure has putters to match most of those outfits.

4014936-bronies2.jpg

That's Mike on the far right

My mom sent me this old baby pic of Rob

images

Hahaha. This might be the greatest thread ever.
If the Bronies are the favorites, will they choose Cure Putters to match their "lifestyle"?

What style is everybody looking at jumping on?

If the Bronies are the favorites, will they choose Cure Putters to match their "lifestyle"?

I have no clue. And I think that's why I'm excited about it. Part of me wants to try the RXi and another part wants to try something completely foreign to me

Probably RXI for me (solely a guess as I havent tried them all)

RX3 is my top choice going in. But I think the RX2 tour might be good too

I have no clue. And I think that's why I'm excited about it. Part of me wants to try the RXi and another part wants to try something completely foreign to me

Probably RX3F..but I haven't yet seen one of these in person. Going to need to get a feel for it.

Any of the Fs for me, but honestly I'm quite open and eager to see what fits me!

I like the look of the RX3F and the RXi. But I haven't even seen these in person so who knows what I might like after I try them.

I am between the RX3F and RXi, but curious to try them all.

And I am not buying the Bronies favorite hype.. Seems very GregDan-ish.

I am buying stock in the Canadan/TheDave team as the favorites.

I am between the RX3F and RXi, but curious to try them all.

And I am not buying the Bronies favorite hype.. Seems very GregDan-ish.

I am buying stock in the Canadan/TheDave team as the favorites.

Buying stock in our team is like buying high and selling low...not a good investment strategy

The Cure putters I'm most interested in are the non F types but leaning towards the RXi, RX3, or RX2...off just looks the RX1 looks too big to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back