Golf craze you just don’t understand

What if I have good taste in music?
On Stage Performance GIF by Kenny G

I think it’s toned down lately, but I saw one the other day and it got me thinking back to a question I never got the answer to…what is up with those hats that have fake hair growing out the top of them?

I’m all for folks doing their thing, but that one eludes me.

Nope. I refuse to play this game of "tell me how old you are without telling me how old you are" ;)

I think it’s toned down lately, but I saw one the other day and it got me thinking back to a question I never got the answer to…what is up with those hats that have fake hair growing out the top of them?

Is that a Golf craze though? I would think thats more a rarity than a craze...

Is that a Golf craze though? I would think thats more a rarity than a craze...

Perhaps I associate it with golf as that’s the only place I’ve ever seen them. I’ve personally seen more of them than joggers, and definitely more than those sporting the hobo Californians look.

What the heck are those lol

Joggers go best with a tank top, socks and sandals.

I don't get rusty clubs, boutique putters, or expensive/unobtainium headcover collections - but I don't begrudge anybody who's into them. You do you.

Back