Golf craze you just don’t understand

People can do whatever they want - I've read a few "you do you posts".

I don't get:

Joggers
Flat billed caps
Rope hats
overpriced niche brands (swag was mentioned a few times)
Joggers and flat billed rope hats are my jam. Lolol #40butnotwantingtolook40

Distressed wrought iron with small bits of rust? Yeah that doesn’t look terrible depending on the amount. There are limits to it all. But the wedge I just bought for when my current one becomes too old? Raw finish, designed to rust.

View attachment 9224937
To each their own!

Putter headcovers. I just need one.

For good golf or for any golf? Cause that is brutal for the cost of some of the green fees you pay based on previous posts.
Weekend golf.On nice courses.Me and my wife treat golf as going out for a nice dinner.And we turn it into an all day event.I really love this game beyond love it

Bluetooth speakers blaring so everyone within three holes is subjected to your bad taste in music...

Weekend golf.On nice courses.Me and my wife treat golf as going out for a nice dinner.And we turn it into an all day event.I really love this game beyond love it
Ahh that’ll do it then!

Ahh that’ll do it then!
It sure will.But it really is some good bonding time.We have 5 plus hours to get to know each other. 😉😀

Bluetooth speakers blaring so everyone within three holes is subjected to your bad taste in music...
Bingo.. and they don’t care they are doing it either

The booth was awesome. The product had some merit too, but I don't think they ever got off the ground.

There was another really cool putter startup that year that I don’t think made it off the ground either.

"Hilarious" videos of people destroying the course/property. Go do your Jackass stunts elsewhere.

There was another really cool putter startup that year that I don’t think made it off the ground either.
was that the one "distributed from Colorado"

was that the one "distributed from Colorado"
It was an overseas company, I cannot remember to save my life. I think the putters were titanium.

For you guys that have been to the PGA show more than a couple times. I cool thread would be "cool products that didnt make it".. We see lots of junk come out of that but there have been some legit cool ideas that for one reason or another didn't survive. You guys have probably seen more of them then most.

It was an overseas company, I cannot remember to save my life. I think the putters were titanium.
Swedish right?

lol, so many.....needing a locker on your bag for ball markers? Just put one in your pocket when you leave the house.
now a belt buckle thats a speaker you can wear to the course.....?

(I want to start collecting them again)
Mine are on badass welded rebar display racks that a guy makes, absolutely killer fun to display in the man cave.

I know, my attempt at being funny...wasnt funny.
My wall of shame is covered with benched putters. But the covers seem to disappear.

Mine are on badass welded rebar display racks that a guy makes, absolutely killer fun to display in the man cave.
But how does one display mallet covers?

Back