Great Article on AmateurGolf.com on The Grandaddy

That was pretty awesome!

Nice to see the coverage. The quotes are awesome!

Ha! Your all celebrities now, good read!

Very cool to see someone from the outside's thoughts on the event and summary. It's got to give ya goose bumps reading it!

Callaway 3-0....can you imagine what it would feel like to be on the THP team that breaks into the W column?! Would make for a heck of a 1st time HOF tag for this homre. #CantWait

Ha! Your all celebrities now, good read!

Believe me, we were treated way better than celebrities that whole week, we were royalty. Freaking incredible.

There is NO event out there like #TheGrandaddy.

Awesome article. Brings a smile to my face. Same as any other time I think about last week..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love seeing THP get some much deserved recognition. The event is a success 100 times over.

It's nice to see that #TheGrandaddy has received some well deserved press. Thank you Callaway, The Hideaway, THP, and #TheGrandaddy alumni, both THPers and #ZooCrew, for making this event such a success.

Great article there with some well deserved recognition of the incredible event that #TheGrandaddy is. Very fortunate to have seen it with my own eyes.

that was a cool read. Just awesome getting national notoriety. Rock Stars!

What a great article. I loved that read

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very good article, well written. Could use a few more pictures though, to really set the spot up...but that's just my take.

Pretty neat stuff there guy's .

Terrific article. I'll bet there will be a huge influx of members after that article gets read by more golfers.

Nicely written article and a great way to expose the amateur golf public to how great THP is. I loved how the article wasn't only about the event, but many quotes were talking about the THP community and the camaraderie among this community.

That is very cool to see. Nice article!!

Loved the awesome article!

2016 - #4PeatDenied

That's awesome!

So flippin' sweet!

Very cool.

I had no idea that amateurgolf.com existed...great write-up!

Really well written article there. Pretty cool.

Back