I was wondering when this thread was going to pop up again.

It's that time of the year!

gym fail GIF
Gym GIF by ViralHog
gym agro GIF

Everyone has to start somewhere.Instead of making fun.. go help them.Ive known many a new member who appreciated some help.One rep is better than no reps

I know I’ve posted it before but one pet peeve might now be at the top of the list.

Stop doing your workouts directly in front of the dumbbell rack. Take three damn steps backward so everyone can get what they need.

HEATHENS.

I know I’ve posted it before but one pet peeve might now be at the top of the list.

Stop doing your workouts directly in front of the dumbbell rack. Take three damn steps backward so everyone can get what they need.

HEATHENS.
This is my biggest rant when it comes to the gym.

I was doing DB bench the other night, and the weights I needed were square in front of a guy that was not only doing shrugs while hovering over the dumbbells, but also taking his set break while continuing to hold them on the rack, with his towel draped over other weights. When I asked him if I could grab the weights I needed, you would have thought I asked him to kill his mother.

This is my biggest rant when it comes to the gym.

I was doing DB bench the other night, and the weights I needed were square in front of a guy that was not only doing shrugs while hovering over the dumbbells, but also taking his set break while continuing to hold them on the rack, with his towel draped over other weights. When I asked him if I could grab the weights I needed, you would have thought I asked him to kill his mother.

I honestly may put up a sign kindly asking people to back the f#%k up from the rack.

HEATHENS.
But,but,but... that's where the Mirrors are. 😀

But,but,but... that's where the Mirrors are. 😀
If you're not doing curls in front of the mirror, are you even doing curls, bro?

If you're not doing curls in front of the mirror, are you even doing curls, bro?
Proper Flex Baby. 😀
Do the Reps to see the Pecks.

Each day at the gym this week has been a little less crowded and has taken me a little less time to complete my work. I bet tonight is almost back to normal since it's Friday and it shouldn't be much longer until most of the resolutioners bow out.

Each day at the gym this week has been a little less crowded and has taken me a little less time to complete my work. I bet tonight is almost back to normal since it's Friday and it shouldn't be much longer until most of the resolutioners bow out.
Guess this was a good time for me to get Covid. Hopefully next week will be back to normal w/ schools back in session and the resolution crowd being too sore to want to come back.

Everyone has to start somewhere.Instead of making fun.. go help them.Ive known many a new member who appreciated some help.One rep is better than no reps
Like I said earlier I'm very polite and helpful. I mean that in all ways. I will show you how a piece of equipment or the bottle sensor works, help you figure out the scanner and app, and yes, show you by action when you're taking too long how to work in with others on a space or machine.

I loved the empty gym this evening. It was much needed.

Indeed! I actually got a parking spot in the same lot as the gym tonight and was able to get it done in my standard 1 hour. It was great after having to park across the street all week!

One great thing about Retirement is I don't have to go to Gym at 5:30 and deal with the Phone Addicks.
I will say it's much worse now, back when I did Evening Work Outs there weren't many Smart Phone and Computers were too big.
Good for New Years Resolutioners for trying to get Healthy, but come on, move along Folks.

A new one, a guy showered and using the bathroom wall dryer to dry his entire body.

A new one, a guy showered and using the bathroom wall dryer to dry his entire body.
Had a dude full on man spreading post shower yesterday, on the common area bench, with no towel down. Come on dude, we dont want your stank on the bench.

Back