HarlettoScara 2022 US Tour

@KY Golfer im hoping a certain meal is planned for a dinner one of the nights :D

Sausage, bacon, hash brown, fried egg, beans, black pudding.....nothing is beating that, no matter what you say :cool:
(I left off the mushroom as I have an allergy to them)
There is a sweet vs savory element I agree. The consistency of the English breakfast is also impressive. Now the black pudding is a no from me and I tend to like our bacon better. Of course our bacon has grades to it as I prefer thick cut bacon to the general diner bacon.

@KY Golfer im hoping a certain meal is planned for a dinner one of the nights :D
I'll will do my best but he just had a Waffle this morning. I hope to meet them for lunch today but they have dinner plans with @DataDude & Family tonight. After golf tomorrow is another opportunity tho ;)

JFC I don't know whether to laugh or cry. Poor guy comes state side and WH is the only eatery you can find.
It’s an American classic (and a location that fit in with the travel time and work commitments I have this morning 🤷‍♂️)

I'll will do my best but he just had a Waffle this morning. I hope to meet them for lunch today but they have dinner plans with @DataDude & Family tonight. After golf tomorrow is another opportunity tho ;)
Tomorrow after golf is your moment

It’s an American classic (and a location that fit in with the travel time and work commitments I have this morning 🤷‍♂️)
Classic is a strong word

JFC I don't know whether to laugh or cry. Poor guy comes state side and WH is the only eatery you can find.

@HarlettoScara is on an incredible culinary tour of America. High fat, high cholesterol diet. Nothing better. :ROFLMAO:

Not that anyone really cares how my stomach is getting on, but lunch today was an apple, just an apple :ROFLMAO:

Not that anyone really cares how my stomach is getting on, but lunch today was an apple, just an apple :ROFLMAO:
It was the skyline wasn't it? :ROFLMAO: It was the WH for sure or the combination haha

It was the skyline wasn't it? :ROFLMAO: It was the WH for sure or the combination haha
I'm sure the Penn Station & Waffle House didn't help

I think going CFA and into Penn Station did it for me... I'm too old to go fries in back-to-back meals

Sorry, I didn't have it during the Bash or I would've
Yeah I know you bought it right after, its a conspiracy :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Kidding of course.

Back