Hello from Glasgow

FreeSafety36

Reaction score
Handicap
Glasgow, Kentucky that is. I find every time I'm looking at making a club purchase, I'm always here reading reviews from you guys, so I thought I'd go ahead and join.

I'm a barber, got back into golf 2 years ago. I shoot in the high 80s to low 90s. My drive is by far the strongest part of my game, I keep them long and straight. Every year I say I'm going to work on my long irons and my short game, but I never really get around to it. My home course is Fox Hollow Golf Course (www.foxhollowgolf.com), a 5739 yard 18-hole regulation course just a couple miles south of Glasgow in Southcentral Kentucky.

My interests other than golf include classic rock music (Pink Floyd is my favorite band), cooking and watching college football. I'm an amateur NFL draft analyst and my hit/miss record is better than both Mel Kiper and Todd McShay...although, simply being better than those two admittedly is no great feat. I'm a US Army veteran (active duty from 96-02), former football coach and avid predator hunter. I also enjoy kicking back with a cold Samuel Adams in my hand, learning tips from the Golf Channel.

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome

TapAhoy!

Welcome to the team!

Welcome to THP

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP and Thank You for your service

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP, glad you joined.

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to thp

Welcome to THP and thanks for joining!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP!

:welcome: glad you decided to join in.

Welcome to the forum! Former football coach here too.

Welcome to THP!

Back