HighFade

Reaction score
Handicap
Hello everyone. I have been stalking the forums just to see how it is here and must say I like how it is. I have been an on and off golfer for about 10 years and just now decided to take it serious. Got the swing working decent just need to add some tweaking to make it better. I am currently living in Korea due to being stationed here for the army and don't have too much time to practice but I do what I can. Just want to say nice to meet you all and look forward to learning more and improving my game.
ps- originally from Atlanta Georgia in the states

Sent from my Note 2 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!

Great to have you here, thanks for all you do!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP

Awesome, I spent a couple weeks in S Korea and really enjoyed it. Welcome to the forum.

Welcome to the forum!! Where are you stationed at? I was stationed at Casey a few years back...

Thanks for all the welcomes. I am stationed at Camp Red Cloud not to far from Casey actually.

Welcome to THP

Welcome to the team!

Welcome to THP!

Much appreciated everyone. I am originally from Atlanta Georgia back in the states if anyone was curious.

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to the THP Family!!

Thanks everyone. It does seem to be like a family here

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to the forum!

:welcome: thank you for your service. Let us know when you get back to Georgia and some of us will get together and get in a round.

Sure thing. Where do most of you guys play in Georgia? I worked at a course south of Atlanta for a few years and so I don't know too many.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to Paradise!

Welcome to THP

Stay Safe!

Back