Hello from Las Vegas

pirate golf

Reaction score
Hello, all. After a lot of time of wanting to get into golf, I have finally taken the plunge and bought a set of clubs. I've always been interested in the game, but I've never really had people to go with. One of my buddies growing up golfed, but I only went to a small course with him once (Cloud 9 @ Angel Park for my fellow Las Vegans) and that was about 10 years ago. I've only ever been to a driving range a handful of times as well.

A few guys at work golf on a semi-regular basis, so I started talking about the game with them. After a couple of weeks of them helping me find a decent set of used clubs, I made a pretty decent score. I am very excited to finally step into the world of golf.

I've done some research on the setup I bought, and most of it seems to be pretty well reviewed (though kind of old). I hope they'll work well for me. What do you all think?

About me:
28 year old male, average build/strength

Setup:
Nickent GH Plus 450 Hyper Steel 9*
Nickent GH Plus Hyper Forged 3+
Nickent GH Plus 450 Hyper Steel 5

Taylormade 3-9, PW, SW Super Steel Burner S-90

Taylormade Nubbins B15s

Taylormade Firesole bag

You'll have to forgive my ignorance on the club names. I just copied what it says on them. I got them through one of the guys at work. He said they're in great shape, and worth more than what I paid.

Thanks for taking the time to read my introuction. Now I just have to learn how to golf. :-\

Welcome to THP.

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to the forum.

Welcome to :thp: Pirate!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!

welcome to thp

Welcome! You're at the right place if you ever need advice or help. Great community.

Welcome to thp

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to the team!

Back