Hello from New Mexico

dunkjez

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Hi folks, just stopping by to introduce myself. I'm mostly a lurker but will occasionally join in on lesser controversial topics. I'm from Las Cruces and play to about a 7 currently. My driver is currently possessed by a 36 handicap so I'm trying to exercise that demon. Otherwise, I'm fairly solid throughout the rest of the bag. I guess that's about it. Take care.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP, one of my wife's Aunt and Uncle live in Las Cruces!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to THP, one of my wife's Aunt and Uncle live in Las Cruces!

Thanks for the welcome. It's a great spot to be. Hidden gem courses around here.

Welcome to THP!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome! I might need you to send me some green chile from time to time. :D

Welcome!

Welcome! I am mostly a lurker too but it is a great community. I am just south of you across the Texas border and play all the time at Redhawk.

Welcome to Paradise!

Welcome. Got family there. What course do you usually play?

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to THP! Jump right in!

Welcome to Paradise!

Welcome to the team!

Welcome to thp

Welcome to THP!

:welcome:

Welcome! I might need you to send me some green chile from time to time. :D

You got it, boss. I wasn't a huge fan of green chile until I moved back here. If it's prepared correctly, it's amazing.

Welcome! I am mostly a lurker too but it is a great community. I am just south of you across the Texas border and play all the time at Redhawk.

Welcome. Got family there. What course do you usually play?

Most of the time, I'm playing Red Hawk and WSMR. Sonoma Ranch is mostly a no-go because the country club members took it over. 5-some central. No thank you. State is under renovation but I think it'll be nice by the end of summer. Otherwise, I play all over El Paso as well with my league.

You got it, boss. I wasn't a huge fan of green chile until I moved back here. If it's prepared correctly, it's amazing.

I miss it something fierce. My wife is from Albuquerque and we lived there for a few years.

Welcome to THP!!!

Back