Hello from Rhode Island!

Joelia

Reaction score
Handicap
Figured I'd introduce myself :) Anyone else from the area? I've been reading the threads for a while now, great information here!

I've been playing golf since I was 13 or so (35 now) and still shoot in the high 90's... this year was the time to get more serious and in looking for some answers found THP. I finally have gotten my wife hooked and that has made it much easier to get out more often. I've also just signed up w/ GHIN and am at a sweet 24.7 right now, hahaha. Hopefully that will be changing.

Being from the northeast, I am also looking to plan a weekend or two in Florida over the winter, so if anyone knows of any good deals, I'm all ears! Looking forward to being part of THP, thanks for listening!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to the team!

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP!

Hello and welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Welcome!

Welcome to Paradise!

welcome to THP!

Welcome to Paradise fellow Rhode Islander!! What part of the state are you from? Where do you normally play? You're going to love this place, I have over the past year that I've been here!

Thanks everyone! I am from Burillville and play Crystal Lake and CT National in Putnam, CT :)

Welcome to THP!

Thanks everyone! I am from Burillville and play Crystal Lake and CT National in Putnam, CT :)
Oh nice, I've heard good things about both, but haven't played either yet. I'm in Tiverton and play Montaup CC in Portsmouth. Keep your eyes peeled as we had a NE invitational in June at Lyman Orchards in CT which was an awesome event!

:welcome:

Oh nice, I've heard good things about both, but haven't played either yet. I'm in Tiverton and play Montaup CC in Portsmouth. Keep your eyes peeled as we had a NE invitational in June at Lyman Orchards in CT which was an awesome event!

Cool, will do, thanks!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP !

Back