:welcome:

:welcome:

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP

Welcome from across the world

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

:wavey: :welcome:

Welcome, good to have you! Spent a couple years in Dongducheon a few years ago. Your avatar pic from Jeju?

Welcome to THP...Awesome to see the International reach of this site continue to grow!!

Welcome to THP! I can see it in the not-too-distant future: THP's own version of the Ryder/President's Cup: USA vs Asia vs Europe!

Forgot to ask - What brought you to Korea?

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP! Glad you joined us.

Welcome!

Welcome to THP.

Yes the pic is from Jeju. And I came to Korea because I was bored out of my mind in Canada. Decided to go to Korea for a year to "figure things out". And I never left. I have it quite good. Good job, low hours and 3 months of vacation. I'm never leaving.

Welcome to THP!

welcome to the party

Welcome to THP.

I spent 2.5 years total (2 separate trips) living in Uijongbu. Once I got over the culture shock, the worst being that there is no personal space, I loved Korea. I got a little different experience than most, since I had a guy working for me that was Korean, but grew up in Boston to guide me through the country. I got to experience a lot that most Westerners don't because he took me to places that weren't English friendly.

Welcome to THP!!

Glad you found us. Welcome!

Welcome to THP

Back