Hello from Sunny Georgia

jdmcdooley

Reaction score
Handicap
Hi Everyone,

I look forward to chatting with you all about all things golf. I've been writing for THP Magazine for a couple issues now and thought it was about time I had presence on the forum.

JD

Glad you joined, JD! I really enjoyed your piece on Charleston in the last issue. Keep up the good work!

Welcome to THP!

lol jdmcmofodooley in da house!!!! welcome my friend!

Thanks Hawk. I have two more coming up in the next issue. Not a travel piece this time, but hopefully you all find it entertaining. That's right HANKS, I'm here, finally.

Thanks Puttin4Bird, look forward to meeting you at the outing. Heard you're a riot.

Welcome to THP finally JD! I look forward to more of your articles!

Welcome way down there in South GA! Ole Gray and I live in Gray just outside of Macon. Don't believe everything you read about him though. He's not really the mayor. :D About 16 folks from the SE area are enjoying some nice golf courses in Blairsville right now. Maybe you can join the guys next time. Glad you decided to join us on the forum.

Welcome!

Welcome to :thp:

We've already heard a lot of good things about you!

Another GA BOY!!! Welcome to the Club and THP!!

Welcome to THP !!

Welcome, I'm from Abbeville Al. and when I go home I use to play Bagby in Fort Gaines. I've heard they closed last year.

Welcome aboard JD! Looking forward to more of your articles!

Welcome to THP!

WELCOME! Also from Georgia!

Welcome to THP

Welcome JD! Glad to have ya man :thumb:

Hello and :welcome:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back