Hello from Wine Country

Platoon

Reaction score
Handicap
Found this site doing new Iron research and glad I did. This site been a wealth of information. I'm fortunate enough to live Sonoma/Napa area which is widely considered to be one of the best vineyard regions in the world. Rediscovered my love for golf after playing in league this summer.

I'm lucky enough to have three smack talking friends with the same handicaps (12) and we been having awesome weekend matches with 4 different winners in the last 4 weeks. The winner of course is considered the defending champion and a little richer for at least one week.

I couldn't think of a good member name so I reverted to a name one my buddies gave me after getting drilled in the back by a wayward drive three weeks ago. He stated I looked like Willem Dafoe in the movie "Platoon", For those who haven't seen the movie, below is a picture of what he stated I looked like :)

wallpaper-platoon-800.jpg

Welcome to the party

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP! Glad it hit you in the back and not the dome.

Welcome to thp

Welcome, good to see another wine country golfer.

Welcome to THP fellow Californian! Get to know some guys up north as we have a few members closer to your area. Glad to have you with us.

Welcome along bud, your friends sound like good fun.

Welcome to THP.

Dude, you play one bloody form of golf! Welcome to your new favorite website!

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Great part of the country you live in. Welcome to THP

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to THP, glad you joined.

:welcome: nice intro, great handle.

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP. My wife and I are headed to Healdsburg in October for a wedding. I thought about bringing my sticks but I think the wife may frown on that.

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!!

Having been to Sonoma and Napa a couple of times, you are a lucky man. Foppiano vineyards is one of my favorites!

Back