Excalibrah

Reaction score
Handicap
Hey everybody, I'm a college student in Athens, Georgia that plays golf as often as my wallet allows. Football has been, and always will be, the love of my life but golf has become a close second. My junior year of highschool I realized that someday soon my football career would be over, so I decided to get into a sport that, as my dad says "you can play on the day you die." I'm a 17.6 handicap, but I don't feel like that is reflecting the few times I've been out this season. Last three rounds were 85, 88, and 82 most recently. I'm usually long off the tee, everywhere with my approach shots, and either red hot or ice cold on the greens. I'm a lefty so finding clubs is tough unless I make the trip to Buford for the PGA Superstore.

I play a Callaway Razr X Black Driver with an Aldila NV XStiff, a Taylormade RBZ Stage 2 5 Wood, a Titleist 913 H at 20 degrees, Ping i20 4-9 and PW and UW(Gap wedge) with True Temper Dynamic Gold Stiff's hard stepped, Titleist SM4 Vokeys in 54 and 60 degrees. Ball of choice is either the Bridgestone e6, or if I'm either A) rich at the time, or B) playing an open course, the Pro V1x.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome and Go Dawgs!!!!!!

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome aboard

Welcome to the team!

Welcome to THP. Glad to have you here.

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP

welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP, Excalibrah!!! And Go Dawgs!!!

Welcome to THP! Lots of THPers from GA. I've played the UGA course a couple of times. It's a fun/tough layout.

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP.

I played the UGA course when I was there (2000-2003). The student rate was pretty darn good back then if you walked the course. The course was also much easier then. I think they redid and lengthened the course in around 2007.

That's a fun course to play, though.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to the forum! Tons of great THPers down that way.

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome!

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP

Back