braincramp

Reaction score
Handicap
Been lurking here for quite a while. Still addicted to golf even though I only get to play a couple of times a week.Everyone here seems to be very grounded so I thought I'd like to participate some. I'm 61 and live in NW Illinois. I used to build clubs until it got to be almost a job. I play to a 13 handicap. This seems like a cool place.

Welcome!

Been lurking here for quite a while. Still addicted to golf even though I only get to play a couple of times a week.Everyone here seems to be very grounded so I thought I'd like to participate some. I'm 61 and live in NW Illinois. I used to build clubs until it got to be almost a job. I play to a 13 handicap. This seems like a cool place.
Welcome to THP, we have a bunch of equipment tinkerers and some of thinking about trying it that I'm sure would love to pick your brain.

Welcome to THP

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to the party

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!

Currently testing the TaylorMade SpeedBlades for THP.

Welcome to THP. Glad you decided to join.

Welcome to THP

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forum braincramp. You're going to like it here.

:welcome:

Welcome to THP my fellow Illinoisan....

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP! Tons of awesome THPers out your way, many of which are equipment junkies.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome! You're going to love it here!

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Welcome to the team!

Welcome to THP! Great to have more Illinoisans!

:welcome:

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP, I always like to see more Midwesterners in the mix.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!!!

Back