MrBill

Reaction score
Handicap
Hello all, I'm Bill from Dallas. I've been playing golf on and off since I was 12. I never got rid of my clubs so I always considered myself a golfer even though I had some long layoffs.

I had a pretty intense stretch in the mid 90s and just took it up again in August 09. When I started back, I had a 27.2 index. In the past 12 months, I'm down to 13.6 which is by far the best I've ever been. I think I finally get it (how to improve).

I practice / play 3-4 days a week. I have to say that I'm very excited to be developing a bit of a consistent swing. It's nice to have SOME idea of where the ball will go!

I've lurked for a bit and this seems like a good community. I'm looking forward to my time on THP.

Bill

welcome bill! glad you found us.

Welcome Bill.

Hello and :welcome:

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to thp bill. I'll be back in Arlington to visit my family this thanksgiving. Oh yeah and to go to the cowboys game. Haha. Don't hate Fltc!

Welcome Bill!

Welcome, Mr. Bill.

Welcome to thp bill. I'll be back in Arlington to visit my family this thanksgiving. Oh yeah and to go to the cowboys game. Haha. Don't hate Fltc!

Thanks to all for the warm welcome. Yes, I like the Cowboys, but it's mainly a love / hate thing. They never seem to be able to realize their 'potential'. Besides, I'm usually on the golf course when they play, so it hurts less than it used to!

Welcome to THP from another "Bill" !!

Welcome to THP! Stay away from Mr. Sluggo!

Welcome Bill. I am originally from Fort Worth but live in SC at the moment. Enjoy the site.

Back