• Play Only One Brand & Its Always Their Latest Releases

Votes: 1 0.4%

• Total voters

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Take the poll above and discuss. This is less about the specific brand and more about loyalties

Don't Care What Logo Is On Anything I use
Look First At One Brand Before All Others
Play Only One Brand
I Play Only One Brand & Its Always Their Latest Releases

I'd say I am somewhere in between "don't care" and looking at certain brands first depending on what I am buying. My club options are limited, which tends to make my purchasing decisions slightly easier from a choice perspective, but in the end, if I can hit it well, I will consider it when making a decision regardless of brand.

Answered the poll, don't care what brand it is. Have 7 different brands in the bag right now.

There are brands I'm going to try before others based on previous performance and personal experiences - Cleveland/Srixon, Callaway/Odyssey, PING. But, I'm open to most anything. So I guess I'm somewhere between "look at one brand first" and "don't care". I picked "Look at one brand".

I have multiple brands in my bag. I like shiny, and everything I come across seems to fit that criteria.

I tend to buy full bags from a manufacturer, so while I have that company's clubs, I'm completely brand-loyal (putter excluded). However, whenever I feel it's time for new clubs, I'll try clubs from lots of different manufacturers and will choose whichever brand I think fits me the best. Then I'll be loyal to that company until my next set.

Don't care I have 4 different brands in my bag, if I hit it well it's on the list to buy no matter what brand is on the club

Last edited:
I tend to look at 2-3 different brands before the rest. Maybe not loyal to one, but loyal to a select few because of how they support THP and work.

I have multiple brands in my bag. I like shiny, and everything I come across seems to fit that criteria.

Your putter doesn't look very shiny, at least in the picture.

Callaway has my loyalty. Meeting Harry, Chad, Scotty and Jason at #theking kind of did that for me. Have meet Ethan and Jeff as well. Great company and love what the are doing. Will try out their product first before trying others.

I use to be brand loyal to the extreme. Not so much anymore although Callaway has been pretty good to me. After meeting some of the fine folks repping that company, it makes me want to do business with them.

I clicked look at one brand first, but I"m somewhere between there don't care. I will play anything, and typically try out everything. But Callaway clubs tend to win me over, and if two are really close I will usually lean toward Callaway, they have taken great care of me.

I have all Callaway but only because I got a good discount on their clubs through a connection. Before that I have played several different brands.

In the past I probably didn't care what brands were in my bag, just as long as I could find it in left handed. But that has changed for me over the last year and I will look at one manufacturer, Callaway before moving on to others.

To be honest, I first look at Callaway and TaylorMade before all else. I've played those brands more than anything else over the years. That doesn't mean that I won't try other brand clubs, but, usually means I end up buying one of the two. That's for irons and metals. Hybrids, I'll try/buy anything, but, none of them seem to work well for me.

I would say not brand loyal at all. I have brand preferences, but would never ignore a product if it performs, because of the name.

I'm not that serious about playing one particular brand. I do however take a look at anything Adams or Callaway before looking else ware as those two have been pretty good to me. But my bag is a mix of different brands.

I always look at one brand first. All things being equal I will go with that brand.

That said, I'm not 100% blind about it and will play other stuff. THP has me well on the path to getting over this mental hurdle.

Went with don't care but I'm also a look at certain brands

i said looks first at one brand...but it really is "brands". Actually more accurately, there are just certain brands I don't look at.

Don't care. I'm good product loyal.

I said I dont care, because I have 2-3 favourite brands, but if something else performs better for me, I will not hesitate to game it

Callaway gets first crack at my money for 2 good reasons. They were the only ones that said I didn't need to go to newest ($$$) for my skill level, secondly their interaction with THP/THPrs is above and beyond. I haven't met any of them YET, but they've earned my respect & trust.

I look first at one brand, but it's different based on the club. Driver will be a different brand than irons or wedges.

I would definitely have to agree that I have 2 or 3 brands that I imediatly go to. I am the same way when choosing balls, I generally stick to 1 or sometimes 2 brands. I also have my favorites when it comes to apparel...

Back