How do you cook you bacon?

How do you cook your bacon?

• Total voters

PKorf

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
0-10
Pretty simple question. How do you cook it?

turns out....:.it's all over the map.

Air fryer

Blackstone wasnโ€™t listed or outdoor flat top grill. Thatโ€™s how itโ€™s done here

Blackstone wasnโ€™t listed or outdoor flat top grill. Thatโ€™s how itโ€™s done here
I'll add

Has to be a pan on the stove. Use the grease to cook ๐Ÿฅš in or make gravy for biscuits.

If not immediately used, save the grease for a bunch of other meal preps. The microwave container works in a pinch but not the same as pan.

First I cut the package in 1/2. Then I take the 1/2 slices and wrap in paper towel on paper plate and microwave 6 of the 1/2's for 2 minutes. No mess

Have been doing it in the air fryer for about the last year. Makes clean up a lot easier than pan frying, and significantly easier than cooking in the oven, IMO.

Love saving the grease in a pan but it's just too messy.

Has to be a pan on the stove. Use the grease to cook ๐Ÿฅš in or make gravy for biscuits.

If not immediately used, save the grease for a bunch of other meal preps. The microwave container works in a pinch but not the same as pan.
You need a Blackstone ๐Ÿ˜‚

Outdoor flat top unless we just want to do a couple pieces for a quick topping. Thatโ€™s done in the air fryer

Lately been using the oven. Wire rack over a foil lined cookie sheet. I like mine crispy.

Oven on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. 400ยฐ for 17 minutes using thick cut bacon.

Oven for me - on a cookie sheet lined with parchment.

Microwave but I would be willing to try the air fryer.

Smoker.

I tend to use the stove top. My wife does the oven route with parchment. She might be winning on convenience to results ratio.

Back