How tall are you?

5'10" maybe a fraction of an inch taller now... 138 pounds. I'm small but I hit the ball farther than most grown men!

I'm with Flashy and an intimidating 5'3".

5' 7", but according to friends I've now entered the age group when one begins to shrink...

I measure out to be a eye popping 5'7 1/2". I use to be a solid 5'8", but I shrunk.

6'1" :)

5' 7", but according to friends I've now entered the age group when one begins to shrink...

LMAO! I hear ya spazz :laughing::rofl:..... That means I'm probably 6 ft on my left leg and 5'10" on my right one lol

6'2" here.

Either this site has an unusually large number of tall people, or the smaller ones are steering clear of this thread.

I'm 5'9" and hit the ball like I am 5'8.5"

I'm 6'1" 230lbs and I hit the ball like I'm 5'8.

tall enough to ride all roller coasters :banana:

IMG_0827.jpg

I'm 6'2". My wife's family are all 5'8" or shorter, which is always fun.

Whistling certain Disney tunes tends to be ill-recieved. :devil:

Posture, OG... I try really hard to stand up straight and not roll the shoulders in. Your legs match my feet ;) one is size 6.5, one is 5.5

Hi, I,m6,0 240lbs. Yeah I know i,m working on the weight thing

I am down to 6' 6" now. I was 6' 8" in my youth. My arms aren't shrinking though, still need 40" sleeves in dress shirts. (so it is mostly short sleeves for me.) And I suppose that is why my clubs are only one inch over.
I hear ya Lefty, hard to find shirts with long enough sleeves, suits are even worse.

I'm 6'2"

5' 10.5"
In college I was 5'11 3/4". I never could talk the coach into writing down 6'0". LOL!

I lost the 1 1/4" while in the Army. All the running and airborne ops compressed my spine I guess.

I hear ya Lefty, hard to find shirts with long enough sleeves, suits are even worse.

For sports coats or suits, I usually get something like 48 Xtall IF there is enough material to lengthen the sleeves, the place where I buy them has them lengthened for me at no additional cost.

I used to be 6'1". But, like OG, age and knee surgeries have shortened me to less than 6'. I have lost weight since my knee replacement from 286 to around 250. Still need to get to my goal of 210-220.

I'm 6'3'' and 200 lbs (athletic).

6' 6" on the internet (but 6' 1" in real life).

Have always been 6'4" until my last doctor checkup when this itty-bitty nurse tried to reach up and adjust the height rod which was poking me in the eye. "You're 6'2"," she says! Who am I to argue? LOL

Back