Huge Thanks to Cobra Puma Golf

Awesome gesture

That is way cool! Bravo

Holy cow I remember that discussion, and the one he was bagging as well. Cool as heck, buddy.

How cool! Such a unique putter to have. Enjoy it, Phil!

Dude that's awesome! I remember talking about those putters at the gathering in Michigan and how excited you were about the fact they existed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is fantastic! Heck of a gesture by Cobra there!

Very cool!

Such an awesome gesture. Very cool Phil.

Bad. Freakin. Ass. That Yagley guy is something else man, enjoy that beauty Phil!

That's really great. Awesome gesture.

That's an awesome gesture!

Now that is awesome.

Huge Thanks to Cobra Puma Golf

Dude that's amazing!!! Goes to show those conversations we are permitted to have thanks to THP go a long ways! Great stuff!!!

That's awesome Phil! Roll it well. Cobra is ridiculously cool.

So cool!

That's incredible, fantastic people!

that thing is beautiful! cobra really impressed me at liita and their products over the past few years have been excellent. I admit to have overlooked them in the past, but not anymore. enjoy the hell out of that stick phillyv!

That is awesome,great customer relations

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

That is great! Very cool and good timing on the delivery date.

Unreal dude. That's freaking awesome. And if I remember correctly you rolled the rock pretty damn well with your previous Cobra flat stick.

Unreal dude. That's freaking awesome. And if I remember correctly you rolled the rock pretty damn well with your previous Cobra flat stick.

Yep. Best putter I've owned performance wise. Just works for me. And this one is similar as far as set up

Back