Ian Poulter Trick Shots

dtak84

Reaction score
Handicap
Didn't find a thread on this, but if so, please merge!

Ian Poulter does some golf tricks with World Trick Shot Champion Geoff Swain.

Looks like a good event for the next round of Tour Van stops.

This was pretty sweet. Some stuff that take a tremendous deal of hand-eye coordination.

Poults is the man! That was awesome!!

That was entertaining. I did laugh at the numerous whiffs that Poults had. And when he broke the driver...hehehehe.

Thanks for sharing. Great video.

Heck I need to try that at the goat track . Naw I would probably break something trying to do that and it would be me :beat-up:

This was awesome and made me like Poulter a ton more!

sick.!

Fun Stuff, I would hate to see the ball marks on that driver then they are done with it .... Skymarks like crazy I would think.

When they say, "these guys are good"...they mean it. I tried to do some of those and could barely make contact, let alone flush one.

That was really cool. IJP picked up most of the tricks in no time, impressive.

That chip shot series was great

That was an awesome video. Great idea by cobra to do that.

That last one is mad. I mean hand eye and speed all in one.

Amazing!!! Great video, thanks

That is awesome. Some of that stuff would be so hard to do. Kudos to Poults for keeping up.

I like poulty, he has fun in life.

That is hilarious and very freaking cool. Makes me want to try all these shots with some used clubs. I liked the tennis shots.

That is pretty impressive to be able to pull those off right away, shows how much talent it takes to be a good player.

Awesome stuff... I am impressed that he did so well... Nothing against him..

Poulter just seems like a guy who wants to have some fun to me. Although Ryder Cup week is the week that I dislike him because he is stupid good in the event.

those were pretty sweet. I laughed pretty loud when the head flew off especially when he threw the shaft and said "well go on then." Too funny.

Back