Love Indian food. Give me a good lamb saag medium spice and some chili garlic naan...mmmm.

Tried Madras chicken curry for the first time. Immediately ahead of vindaloo for me. I am going to miss this Indian place big time if we move.

Tried Madras chicken curry for the first time. Immediately ahead of vindaloo for me. I am going to miss this Indian place big time if we move.
Dang. That’s saying something, I absolutely LOVE a good Vindaloo.

Dang. That’s saying something, I absolutely LOVE a good Vindaloo.
Oh man. Typo, I meant tikka masala, but vindaloo better watch out because this is a solid competitor!

100% same.

Hungry Nyc GIF by 8it

I went hot with chicken vindaloo for the first time from our go-to place and it was definitely my limit. Anything more and it wouldn’t have been enjoyable.
There really is a Ted Lasso like point of no return for me.

There really is a Ted Lasso like point of no return for me.
  1. Truth
  2. Fantastic episode. Trent Crimm narrating the ending was hilarious and so well done.

Agreed, actually saw a guy with a AFC Richmond sweatshirt today so multiple signs from universe to treat myself to a rewatch

Now the only question…. Vindaloo or Tikka Masala
Always THE question for me, I definitely lean Vindaloo these days. But our local place makes the Tikka way too sweet.

First time seeing this thread. I really like Indian food, lamb vindaloo is probably my favorite that I have had so far.

I can’t do spicy anything but we love a good milder Butter Chicken with Naan. We make it every couple of weeks.

I can’t do spicy anything but we love a good milder Butter Chicken with Naan. We make it every couple of weeks.
Do you make the naan? We’ve been ruined by spinach and cheese naan. Garlic naan has been all but forgotten, but I’ve never tried to make it.

Madras is so good. Its definitely underlooked.

I went hot with chicken vindaloo for the first time from our go-to place and it was definitely my limit. Anything more and it wouldn’t have been enjoyable.

I’ve gone over the limit, hated myself for it, but came back for more 😂

Do you make the naan? We’ve been ruined by spinach and cheese naan. Garlic naan has been all but forgotten, but I’ve never tried to make it.
No, I just buy some. Wife is gluten intolerant so I get enough for me and our son. He also loves it.

Our go-to options are usually:
Beef Vindaloo
Butter Chicken or Chili Chicken
Aloo Gobi always
Samosas
Multiple variations of Naan
Raita and Cilantro Chutney

I am so hungry right now lol

It checks all the boxes on food that I should like. Strong spices, lots of choices of veggies and meats, etc. I just don't like it, though. Tried it a few times and keep trying it thinking I might like it. But I never do. It's a me problem.

Butter chicken.
Home made chicken lentil curry with coconut milk.
Aloo Gobi.
I love Indian cuisine, as well as Midddle Eastern cuisine.
The Detroit area has more Arabs than anywhere but the Middle East. Chicken Schwarma joints are seemingly on every other corner. Tasty, healthy, great food. Kind of like how London is with Indian food.
I love butter chicken. That’s my jam.

It checks all the boxes on food that I should like. Strong spices, lots of choices of veggies and meats, etc. I just don't like it, though. Tried it a few times and keep trying it thinking I might like it. But I never do. It's a me problem.
Probably don’t like turmeric.

Back