Indoor Setups: What’s Yours?

That makes life a lot easier I'm sure. I'm expecting hordes of data now, ha-ha.

We cleared out of the garage for the boys to give them some extra room during the lockdown. I might as well take it over with a net.
I meant to hit a dozen balls then go clean up the kids play room, and an hour later.....

Right now I’ve just got a PuttOut trainer and mat. Both get heavy usage though!

I’m saving my allowance for a hitting bay of sorts, and have plans to do some renovations in one of our sheds to accommodate. Got my eye on a SkyTrak eventually!

I meant to hit a dozen balls then go clean up the kids play room, and an hour later.....

It’s a serious problem!

That's sick bro. A couple questions if you don't mind...

Why is the standing area broken up into two platforms? Also, how's the hitting net at collecting the golf ball?
It’s actually 4 pieces, three are regular turf and the strike section is for iron shots, performs more like actual grass with its design and is easier on elbows. It’s essentially modular.

It’s a return net, it rolls it right back onto the mat.

I have been looking at Launch monitors.....Foremost, gonna have to re-fi

Currently have Rukket Haack net and tri turf mat in the cart...debating if thats the right move or should I get something better for future use

Currently have Rukket Haack net and tri turf mat in the cart...debating if thats the right move or should I get something better for future use

pretty much the same thing in my cart! And have the same debate.

I have the PuttOut training aid and putting mat. Based off of one of @Jman 's reviews...

pretty much the same thing in my cart! And have the same debate.
there is a 25 dollar off order of $150 or more...that ends today....

I have a big moss The Original putting mat for indoors and a Rukket net and practice mat for outdoors. Supposed to be decent here the next couple days so hoping to put it up for a bit to get some swings in.

It’s actually 4 pieces, three are regular turf and the strike section is for iron shots, performs more like actual grass with its design and is easier on elbows. It’s essentially modular.

It’s a return net, it rolls it right back onto the mat.

I'm thinking about a second mat for the back yard. Are there any deals to be had on that True Strike mat of your or am I going to have to shell out $850 if I want it? I've used the CC Elite Real Feel mats before that aren't bad and one of those is about $330 so I'm wondering if the True Strike is worth the extra cash.

I'm thinking about a second mat for the back yard. Are there any deals to be had on that True Strike mat of your or am I going to have to shell out $850 if I want it? I've used the CC Elite Real Feel mats before that aren't bad and one of those is about $330 so I'm wondering if the True Strike is worth the extra cash.
No deals I could find :(

I was going to go CC elite, but long term feedback had a lot of golfers elbow involved so that was a hard no.

Good to know that rukket deal ends today. I have had it in the cart for a few days but need to pull the trigger now.

For those if you who said you had a birdieball mat, what are the long term reviews? I worry a bit about the compressing and foot marks it leaves. Everyone says it bounces back but how about after a few years of this? I am leaning towards this currently both for myself and figured my kids could have some fun with it as well (aka, may take some abuse)

Leaning towards this temporary setup in my garage so my son can also use it for soccer. I would add a gym mat flooring first before adding the net.

Here's the recommended indoor spacing in case if anyone is interested.
2e6b0af92a65445fce9ce7049484b6b7.jpg

Leaning towards this temporary setup in my garage so my son can also use it for soccer. I would add a gym mat flooring first before adding the net.

Here's the recommended indoor spacing in case if anyone is interested.
2e6b0af92a65445fce9ce7049484b6b7.jpg
That’s the size net return I have.

Good to know that rukket deal ends today. I have had it in the cart for a few days but need to pull the trigger now.

I just pulled the trigger.

I am not doing an indoor setup, but did order a net I saw in this thread so that I can hit in the backyard. I used to have one a long time ago and miss it. Especially when it is 100+ degrees out, I liked hitting a few and then cooling off in the pool.

I am not doing an indoor setup, but did order a net I saw in this thread so that I can hit in the backyard. I used to have one a long time ago and miss it. Especially when it is 100+ degrees out, I liked hitting a few and then cooling off in the pool.
Im pretty pumped myself to be able to move my setup outside this summer when I need to as well. Versatility is nice!

I don’t have anything fancy. I have a putting training aid from Boomerangputting.com. For my money it is the best putting training aid out there for hitting lots of putts at home plus it is easy to roll up and put away.

Im pretty pumped myself to be able to move my setup outside this summer when I need to as well. Versatility is nice!
I had a pool from 2002-2006 and remember fondly hitting balls, cooling off, and repeating. I am sure I will still hit the range plenty, but there are so many times (especially recently) that I just want to hit some balls and not get into a car. With my drinking consumption up with increased time at home, a net became a necessity.

has anyone created semi portable platform for their putting matts? My house does not seem to have a level surface anywhere inside nor our that I can find to keep my 10' wellputt close to level.

I hit 116 wedges last night.

Im sore.

This is going to be an ongoing problem. 5 minutes turned into an hour. :oops:

I hit 116 wedges last night.

Im sore.

This is going to be an ongoing problem. 5 minutes turned into an hour. :oops:
Do you have the GC2 hooked up to a tv or something or just hitting balls? One of my biggest fears is I will get bored quickly not knowing what the ball is doing

Back