Instant Club Testing Feedback - Tomorrow Afternoon

Very cool idea, I'll be watching along... Not like I was going to get any real work done anyways!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure, but we will take pictures of the bags before we load them on the cart. You guys are going to laugh, because they are going to be jam packed with clubs. Like 30 in each bag.

Id like to see enough so you can hit a different club for each shot. lol that actually might be possible with playing 9 holes. With how I play maybe not haha

Sounds good buddy. Looking forward to it.

That's awesome, can't wait to see the coverage.

Id like to see enough so you can hit a different club for each shot. lol that actually might be possible with playing 9 holes. With how I play maybe not haha

2 bags, 30 clubs each.... 60 clubs total. I think we could make 9 holes never hitting the same club

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like a great idea for a thread! It's not uncommon for me to carry two bags of clubs on my cart as I like to do the same thing.
This does give me an idea for a future thread... Take two complete sets of clubs, two balls and have a head to head competition between the sets to find the best performer.

Sounds like a round of golf that's either going to be a lot of fun or a lot of work. I'm excited either way.

Not sure, but we will take pictures of the bags before we load them on the cart. You guys are going to laugh, because they are going to be jam packed with clubs. Like 30 in each bag.

I can hear it now, "Morgan, I forgot my 9 iron, please bring it to me." GG, "Which one?" lol.

Sweet. Fun idea. Looking forward to it. :)

Interesting concept. Would love to see where this goes..

Wow, I cant wait to read up on this while on layovers this weekend!

This sounds like a fun idea. Can't wait to follow along. Concentrate on Callaway!!

this is a great idea!!! i look forward to this

Tomorrow afternoon, GG and I are playing some golf. 9 holes, but will be playing multiple balls per hole and trying out a lot of new clubs. The bags will be stuffed with about 30 clubs each and we will be posting in this thread live from the course. Lots of pictures and plenty of video will be sent over live (and afterward). Join us in this thread tomorrow starting at about 1PM EST and watch us have some fun trying out new equipment.
How many penalty strokes is that for each club over 14 JB? :)

Great idea. I look forward to hearing what you two have to say.

Great idea! Looking forward to it.

great idea...hopefully i won't be too busy tomorrow so i can follow along.

At least you aren't walking it :D

Hoping I don't get pulled into a meeting tomorrow around then, my boss is off so I may have to take her place.

This is so cool! I'll be following along for sure!

awesome idea! hope you're riding a cart or at the very least pulling a pull cart.

Cool idea! Will be following along from work.

Back