Instant Club Testing Feedback - Tomorrow Afternoon

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Tomorrow afternoon, GG and I are playing some golf. 9 holes, but will be playing multiple balls per hole and trying out a lot of new clubs. The bags will be stuffed with about 30 clubs each and we will be posting in this thread live from the course. Lots of pictures and plenty of video will be sent over live (and afterward). Join us in this thread tomorrow starting at about 1PM EST and watch us have some fun trying out new equipment.

Holy crap this is awesome! I'll be tuned in from class!

WOW! Sounds fun! :D

this should be fun. Looking forward to it.

pretty cool idea....looking forward to it!

What a cool idea! Looking forward to following along and seeing what you guys find.

That's awesome. Have fun.

I think this is a stellar idea and I fully expect a shout out when you carve turf with some 588 CB action. Ok?

Sounds like a great idea, will be fun to follow along.

Sounds pretty exciting can't wait!

That's a really great idea. I'll be watching close for some feedback - particularly with the big sticks.

This sounds awesome! I can't wait to tune in.

I really like this idea.

Can't wait!

Sent from my DROIDX

On the calendar and will be f5ing a lot

Always love making us jealous while we have to work. I'll be tuning in, haha.

This is gonna be a blast to follow

Cool idea. Will you have a list of clubs that will make the trip?

Cool idea. Will you have a list of clubs that will make the trip?

Not sure, but we will take pictures of the bags before we load them on the cart. You guys are going to laugh, because they are going to be jam packed with clubs. Like 30 in each bag.

Cool idea! Will be following along!

The back of the cart will be scraping the ground...haha

Sounds very interesting and I always crave more feedback on the new club lines...but remember to add 32 penalty strokes per hole to each of your cards for carrying 16 clubs too many (at least I think it's 2 stroke penalty per club).

This will be cool to watch. At least you're doing this on a Friday when work productivity is already down. :act-up:

Not sure, but we will take pictures of the bags before we load them on the cart. You guys are going to laugh, because they are going to be jam packed with clubs. Like 30 in each bag.

Those poor bags are gonna be tested to the extreme

Back