Instant Club Testing Feedback - Tomorrow Afternoon

Anyone remember the max # of peeps in the thread the first time? Will we beat it today?

Will you be using the 330RX or testing a new ball too?

Anyone remember the max # of peeps in the thread the first time? Will we beat it today?

Will you be using the 330RX or testing a new ball too?

I will be using whatever you guys would like.

Bridgestone, Callaway, Nike, you guys tell me.

New BStone

Tapatalk

I will be using whatever you guys would like.

Bridgestone, Callaway, Nike, you guys tell me.

I'd like to see you try some of the new Callaway HEX line if possible. I'd prefer to NOT see the new Bstone, don't want it to take away from the forum testing going on concurrently.

Have fun! Can't wait to hear all about it.

Well since Bstone sent balls out to be tested I would love to see them get some JB treatment.

I'd like to see you try some of the new Callaway HEX line if possible. I'd prefer to NOT see the new Bstone, don't want it to take away from the forum testing going on concurrently.

I think you might be right there. I have posted some recent comments on the HEX line including a write up from yesterday's round in the thread as well.

JB do you have any new balls in that 25-35 range, maybe the TP3 or new callaway ?

Well since Bstone sent balls out to be tested I would love to see them get some JB treatment.

We got a huge forum testing for those, JB needs to rock a different ball. Callaway HEX sounds good.

JB do you have any new balls in that 25-35 range, maybe the TP3 or new callaway ?

Check the Hex Black Video thread. Some good stuff on the Chrome in there.

I'm thinking the HEX or TP3 or TP5. I'm pretty curious about all those golf balls.

We got a huge forum testing for those, JB needs to rock a different ball. Callaway HEX sounds good.

I like the sounds of that kmac

Srixon SL if it showed up.

Ok this is pretty awesome...looking forward to pics and info. Guess work is on hold today....

Whatever KMac!

My vote is to see some feedback from the new TM ball line. Although, if you have something on the Srixon ball line it would be good especially for the Cleveland staffers.

My vote is that you put all Cleveland/Srixon stuff in your bag and give us feedback on that. To heck with all these other guys.

My vote is to go with a belly putter, to see if you can get wristy with it :D

I know this was a couple weeks ago JB but could you give a little more info on the 588 irons vs the MP-59's? The 588's are really the only spring offering that appealed to me but I got a killer deal on the 59's before the Cleveland's were released. I have a shallower swing than you do and play firm Bermuda courses if that makes a difference. I think my bag is set for this year but love the idea of an all Cleveland set. That classic driver is incredible looking.

I have both, but do prefer the 588s. I get a little more forgiveness out on the toe and I also felt as though the clubs got through the turf a little better.

Back