• Yes

Votes: 15 13.8%
  • No

Votes: 69 63.3%
  • Maybe

Votes: 25 22.9%

• Total voters
It identifies as a golf shirt.
Oh, it's *a shirt* alright. It's not pretty, but...meh. I wouldn't wear it, but it doesn't bother me if somebody else does. I have other things to worry about. Somebody else's shirt on a golf course seems like a waste of energy.
If someone has the balls to wear that shirt (hee hee) then I don't care. Now there are some hateful phrases that would bother me but I have yet to see someone show up to a course with a shirt I deem offensive to me. Offensive to fashion sure, but I am not going get all torn up about it.
I may form thoughts about somebody's character if they wear a penis shirt or a hate speech shirt. But to slippery slope our way from "ugly collarless shirt" to penis shirt seems like silly.

looks more like a fishing shirt i have and i wouldn't wear it on thew course but you do you

Oh, it's *a shirt* alright. It's not pretty, but...meh. I wouldn't wear it, but it doesn't bother me if somebody else does. I have other things to worry about. Somebody else's shirt on a golf course seems like a waste of energy.

I may form thoughts about somebody's character if they wear a penis shirt or a hate speech shirt. But to slippery slope our way from "ugly collarless shirt" to penis shirt seems like silly.
Pun intended?

For me that's a big no.

Except that isnt what was said exactly. The post was made about people can wear anything they want as long as they have clothes on.
That just isnt accurate to anybody. Its about what threshold has been reached and EVERYBODY has a threshold to what is acceptable and what isn't. How they choose to project it from a pedestal is up to them...

I really have no clue. Is that a golfer? The collar has taken a beating.

Except that isnt what was said exactly. The post was made about people can wear anything they want as long as they have clothes on.
That just isnt accurate to anybody. Its about what threshold has been reached and EVERYBODY has a threshold to what is acceptable and what isn't. How they choose to project it from a pedestal is up to them...
Sure, there's a line. I have one. I'm not sure I agree with the "as long as they have clothes on" idea because of the extremes that might happen. But to go from ugly t-shirt to dick shirt is a leap to reductio ad absurdum.

Saw the replay on TGC, it’s hideous’er than I thought.

NOPE!

Looks like something I would cut into sections and use for wiping down my door thresholds after a car wash.

For me it is not a golf shirt but if the club doesn’t have rules about what type of shirts to wear I don’t care if someone wears it. I might make fun of them because it is ugly though.

Some CC's would not allow you to play in that shirt.

The "threshold" to me has always been established by the course that is being played and its rules on acceptable golfing attire, not public opinion. If it was, there would be sleeveless shirts with weird non-golf slogans and ratty denim cutoffs. :D

Last edited:
Im just learning that there are cornhole jerseys.
I had to Google it. Now I wish I could unsee it.

Ugh. 🤮

Yep, that shirt in the OP could pass as a cornhole jersey.

I had to Google it. Now I wish I could unsee it.

Ugh. 🤮

Yep, that shirt in the OP could pass as a cornhole jersey.
I chuckled when I saw the Johnsonville one...

1708722067807.jpeg

Not anymore they don’t haha
Looking at a bowling jersey site like this, there are some really cool looking shirts there. Kind of a rockabilly vibe, there are more than a few shirts on that site I'd wear. And every one of them look better than that trash in the OP.

I don't like it, but if Tigers uncollared red shirt is acceptable, that one has to be.

Depends on the situation. Since it is frowned upon wearing golf shirts to work maybe I can say that IS NOT a golf shirt.

Looks closer to a motocross shirt.

Back