It's Official - THP Fall Outing Announcement

don't wait too long otherwise they'll be $400...esp as the summer travel booking season picks up

We double checked our flights, and we're still looking pretty at $300 round trip :clapp: In the next couple of weeks we'll be getting our airfare. We'll be flying in that Friday and then heading over to Miami Sunday after golfing for a few days and then off to Tampa for the rest of the week :) Luckily, we've got places to stay already there :wink:

Keep an eye on your flights sweets! If you start seeing them go up, book' em Dano!! (he-he... a little, and I mean LITTLE Hawaii humor there for you)

Marketplace (NPR money/business show) had a segment last night on summer travel via air and quoted several airline industry folks as saying if you want to fly anytime between now and middle/end of Sept to book early because seats are going fast, fares are going up, and airlines are trimming schedules/flights.

I'm really pushing the BF to get our airfare figured out asap!! The sooner the better, I always say :D We're looking good for the next couple of weesks, so hopefully before the month-end :confused2:

Its a good sign, he's already looking at the maps and planning things out :clapp:

Last edited:
I'm not in the business of wishing my summer away but I sure can't wait for this outing! Everything I keep reading and hearing about it makes me look forward to it more and more. I haven't thumbed thru all 82 pages so forgive me, but do we have anyone who made the Midwest outing on board other than Jake and Dano? We really need those guys in, each one of them are great people (well duey is a little bit off, but not a bad guy either :wink:). C'mon Midwest Hackers, let's book this thing!!!

i like your style P4B!!!! i'd love for duey, and MO, and cwill, and some of the fellas to be able to make it.

been staying away from this thread cause I'm only 50/50 at the moment. had to fix my truck and it cost more then I thought. but I was able to get my neighbor buddy to join THP and hopefully can talk him into making the trip with me. I will be sick if I cant make it.

Keep an eye on your flights sweets! If you start seeing them go up, book' em Dano!! (he-he... a little, and I mean LITTLE Hawaii humor there for you)

Marketplace (NPR money/business show) had a segment last night on summer travel via air and quoted several airline industry folks as saying if you want to fly anytime between now and middle/end of Sept to book early because seats are going fast, fares are going up, and airlines are trimming schedules/flights.

This is true, my intial flight that I had booked 3 weeks ago has been cancelled and the airline moved me to a different flight.. get your tickets early!!!

been staying away from this thread cause I'm only 50/50 at the moment. had to fix my truck and it cost more then I thought. but I was able to get my neighbor buddy to join THP and hopefully can talk him into making the trip with me. I will be sick if I cant make it.

I hope you'll be able to make it SH!

I will agree. Hope you are there, bud.

same here Sunday, it won't be the same without you! the good thing is that there's time....and time is your friend in this case.

I'll take a different line than these other guys. You better make it Sunday! I will be mad if you don't.

Come join the THP Open where drinks can be won or lost.

I'll take a different line than these other guys. You better make it Sunday! I will be mad if you don't.

Come join the THP Open where drinks can be won or lost.

I'd do what he says. You won't like him when he's angry..... :act-up:

JB and GG made the anouncement today! Everybody needs to check out this week's In the Rough!

if I can correct you 9-iron.. they made an announcement. I have a feeling this is not the last we are going to hear about this outing from a contest or prize perspective.

if I can correct you 9-iron.. they made an announcement. I have a feeling this is not the last we are going to hear about this outing from a contest or prize perspective.

Good call WR! If I recall correctly GG refused to spill the beans on yet another very cool thing to look forward to! :act-up:

Why must you keep us in such suspence GG?? :D

I'll definitely be glued to my computer anxiously awaiting more announcements!

I just rebooked my flight... Long story! And that announcment. Sweet.

Good call WR! If I recall correctly GG refused to spill the beans on yet another very cool thing to look forward to! :act-up:

Why must you keep us in such suspence GG?? :D

I'll definitely be glued to my computer anxiously awaiting more announcements!

I dunno but I think JB should arrange for GG to be "worked over" by the lady who gave him the massage. Then she might talk!!

C'mere let me smack ya with a 3wood ( dont worry I cant hit that club very well, it probably wont hurt a bit)

I feel like I could use a whack from a 3w on my upper back right now. Man I need a massage.

This is true, my intial flight that I had booked 3 weeks ago has been cancelled and the airline moved me to a different flight.. get your tickets early!!!

We have been hearing about this as well so hopefully everyone's flight arrangements are all taken care of. We want this to be as economical for everyone as possible.

You can count TC and I on the "Officially Confirmed" list. I sent in the CCA a few minutes ago. I finally found the time!

You can count TC and I on the "Officially Confirmed" list. I sent in the CCA a few minutes ago. I finally found the time!

woo hoo! nice stuff setho! i owe you another bottle of sake for this one.

Back