It's Official - THP Fall Outing Announcement

I just love to smoke, period. And golf. And drink. And win stuff!

aaaaaaaaaaoooooooooooooo!

I can't wait. I feel like we are all part of one wolfpack...

roaming around las vegas looking for strippers and cocaine....wait that's not right

Me either Yoccos, I think I look like a pimp but in reality I look like a fool and just don't even really enjoy it the way it is supposed to be enjoyed. I'm sure there will be plenty of guys offering advice!

When we were in Mexico I went to a cigar shop and ask for the best Cuban they had. Then we went back to the beach and I smoked everyone out! I was sick for half the day lmao

not to get away from the drinks a cigars....

GG how far in advance do you have to book a spa treatment? Just incase I am at the Cigar lounge or ibar...Jenn may enjoy the spa

My guess is she can book it a week in advance and be just fine. In face I bet she could book it a day in advance and be just fine too.

Alright... So I'll bring some cigars for the group... That way if anyone wants, I'll have at least a few on me.

And yes, a Mojito has to be made right for it to be good!! I'll offer myself as a guinea pig and try the first one!

P4B I was looking at the layout awhile back and its a tad scary haha. I'm just hoping to stay within 3 golf balls a round.

P4B I was looking at the layout awhile back and its a tad scary haha. I'm just hoping to stay within 3 golf balls a round.

hahaha, all your free Bridgestones? I guess we better rememeber a sharpie

who has time to drink anything on the course?
I stick to water while playing, and the fun stuff after... when we are all having mojitos by the pool!

Cute cart girl = more drinks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know if I can hang with all you guys but I'm gonna do my best! Then again, I've been hanging with Ol' Gray for a long time so I think I can do it! SO EXCITED AND CAN'T WAIT!!!

i've already downloaded the palmer and champions course to my onpar and every night i get on there and go over the holes. i'm working on my gameplan!

i'm a rum and pineapple juice guy myself. never thought i would be until i worked as a bartender for my little brother. one of the members always ordered one and i always made a little bit extra. mount gay rum to be exact!! i'll have one or two,. too much liquor makes TC a fiesty dude, and we don't want that at the outing.

Mint, Lime, sugar... Rum, and some kind of carbonation (sprite or plain soda)
I love those things out by the pool.

By the way... Anyone that is going smoke cigars?

That would be an affirmative on the cigars.

i've already downloaded the palmer and champions course to my onpar and every night i get on there and go over the holes. i'm working on my gameplan!

i'm a rum and pineapple juice guy myself. never thought i would be until i worked as a bartender for my little brother. one of the members always ordered one and i always made a little bit extra. mount gay rum to be exact!! i'll have one or two,. too much liquor makes TC a fiesty dude, and we don't want that at the outing.

Is that what we are playing? Champion Saturday and Palmer Sunday?

By the way... Anyone that is going smoke cigars?

I used to smoke cigars on a semi-regular basis but due to cost reasons (I was a student at the time) I phased that out.
I have some nice Honduran cigars that I doubt anyone has ever heard of from a very small town my father visits- I plan on bringing those to share.

My real love is pipe tobacco- which will make a strong appearance at the outing. If anyone is interested I plan on bringing a good amount of tobacco with me. Never tried? Bring a cheap corn-cob pipe ($10 tops) and I'll teach you!

I quit smoking 4 years ago but all of this talk of pipes and cigars is making me want to try it a bit. Maybe I can pull a Clinton and just don't inhale!

I used to smoke cigars on a semi-regular basis but due to cost reasons (I was a student at the time) I phased that out.
I have some nice Honduran cigars that I doubt anyone has ever heard of from a very small town my father visits- I plan on bringing those to share.

My real love is pipe tobacco- which will make a strong appearance at the outing. If anyone is interested I plan on bringing a good amount of tobacco with me. Never tried? Bring a cheap corn-cob pipe ($10 tops) and I'll teach you!

Hey Roomie....make sure and save some for me...

Back