No more lost pieces, or tying up the kitchen table. I also get a free one one every day. We had dozens of real puzzles that we couldn’t give away.

Exactly! Those are all the same reasons I love the iPad, plus I don’t have to sift through the pieces for the edges, and inevitably always miss one or two.

Does it stay built for any length of time or was the tear down already completed?

If not, show us!

Still here for now. Kids actually helped some too.

9922DE6F-8A6C-41A9-972D-337BBF6554A0.jpeg

Still here for now. Kids actually helped some too.

View attachment 8978219
ohhh that puzzle is sweet!!

I love the ones that have certain elements that you can find pieces to and put together as you start off, making the world a bit easier.

Every Christmas we do at least one large puzzle.

I love the ones that have certain elements that you can find pieces to and put together as you start off, making the world a bit easier.

Ya it wasn’t too bad other than the sky at the top was a pain. From True South they have some good ones.

That’s the first thing I look for when picking a puzzle. I need something I know I can start on, usually a grouping of one color or pattern.

That’s the first thing I look for when picking a puzzle. I need something I know I can start on, usually a grouping of one color or pattern.
Nice to get something completed so it feels like you've got your teeth sunk in.

Used to have a guys vs girls drinking puzzle off every year before Christmas with a big group of friends. We’ve gotten away from it over the years unfortunately but I’ve always loved a good puzzle! Whether I was a big help is another question but I still enjoyed doing them!

Used to have a guys vs girls drinking puzzle off every year before Christmas with a big group of friends. We’ve gotten away from it over the years unfortunately but I’ve always loved a good puzzle! Whether I was a big help is another question but I still enjoyed doing them!
I am sure you had the drinking portion down. :ROFLMAO:🍻

I am sure you had the drinking portion down. :ROFLMAO:🍻
The guys team always did! That may be why we had a losing record! We always finished it eventually though:LOL:

no one said 'finishing the puzzle' was the winning factor, did they?!
Unfortunately we did :LOL: Though one year, we did put a quota on beers that had to be finished as a team while also completing the puzzle. That was one of our few wins!

This one took me a little man a while to do years ago. Wasn't going to do it again so glued it...haha.
IMAG0039-1.jpg
IMAG0067.jpg

Back