Just joined - from Columbia SC

Welcome aboard.

Any HC 18 or under is fine for the Morgan Cup. Deadline to enter is coming up quick though. Welcome to THP!
thanks Howzat. Yes I'm coming on here kinda last minute for that. I might try to shoot some video this week, I have a couple thoughts. Not a complete idea yet, but we'll see. I'm totally wandering into new territory here.

I would like to go play Caledonia and True Blue in the tournament and the excitement of the contest and the gear to use sounds fun. Were the golfers in it last year chosen from a spread of different handicaps too? Is there an archive somewhere of the event from last year? I'll try to do a search around.

thanks Howzat. Yes I'm coming on here kinda last minute for that. I might try to shoot some video this week, I have a couple thoughts. Not a complete idea yet, but we'll see. I'm totally wandering into new territory here.

I would like to go play Caledonia and True Blue in the tournament and the excitement of the contest and the gear to use sounds fun. Were the golfers in it last year chosen from a spread of different handicaps too? Is there an archive somewhere of the event from last year? I'll try to do a search around.

There is a ton of coverage in different threads. A dvd will be coming available for sale as well in the next few months. The handicaps were from the same range last year as well but everyone worked very hard on their game and there was some really good golf played during the Morgan Cup. The courses are amazing.

Welcome!!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP glad you joined

Welcome to THP from Chapin SC.

Mid Carolina is my home course.

Us Columbia Folks should get together one day soon and play a round.

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Yeah, are there ever any local get togethers of forum members?

also - I love Mid Carolina. But some of the holes on the back nine give me fits. #10,12,14,15 and for some reason 18. Anytime a par on #10 feels like a birdie. 12 is a tough tee shot to get to the best position. 14 tricky tee shot and always a rough second. 15 tough uphill second shot and tricky green. Then on 18, seems like can't help it I always go right and blocked out on the trees on the right. Probably played there 20 times and not sure if I've had a clear shot at the green on 18 more than four times.

Welcome

Welcome to THP

Welcome Golfurr!

Welcome, glad you found us.

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to THP!

welcome to THP as I'm a new member as well...

Do you have a home course? Or where do you usually play?

I'm not a member, but I have friends who are at Ft. Jackson, so we play there a good bit; but we split our time between there and places like Cobblestone or Crickentree, every once in a while we'll do Linrick for a quick 9 after work

Welcome to the site, great place.

Back