Justin Golf - Boots & Shoes

IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
So I've known about Justin Boots for quite some time dating back to my father showing quarter horses while I was growing up, but I had no idea I could get them as golf shoes!

https://www.justingolf.com/?

tradition.gif

Boots:
http://www.justingolf.com/catalog/men_boots.html
ex:
SPD_JG303_LF

When I showed cattle I wore Justin boots, but they were no where near this price point. I don't think a pair of cowboy boots would be very comfortable on the course either. They should also come with more stuff for that money.

Most greenskeepers would have a cow if they saw someone in cowboy boots on one of their greens. Their design inherently putts a lot of weight on the heel & it would mark up the green pretty bad IMO.

Haha. Awesome.

Those boots look like something Greg Sabella would wear on the course.

oh boy

Where is Jman?

I would love a pair just so I could wear boots golfing.

I find the price point - between $400 (shoes) / $450 (boots) and $800 - to be outrageous.

Where is Jman?
I think Justin Golf is at the pga show, maybe they'll venture by the booth!

I do like the looks of those golf shoes. Not a boot guy myself, but I would rock those golf shoes in an instant for the right price.
SPD_JG106_LF

Classy

Looking at real golf shoes. Not these.

ouch....I like the golf shoes, the boot I could do without. Probably made with real leather and not this pleather most shoes are made from now, which bumps up the price.

I love the shoes, the boots? not so much.

cowboy boot golf shoes? oh wow...

Does anyone remember Jarmo Sandelin? He wore cowboy boot golf shoes back in the day, he was kinda eccentric though and also played a LONG driver which if memory serves me correct was over 48".

Does anyone remember Jarmo Sandelin? He wore cowboy boot golf shoes back in the day, he was kinda eccentric though and also played a LONG driver which if memory serves me correct was over 48".

Swedish guy right?

I just threw up in mouth a little.

Back