Justin Thomas sign with Greyson

mancest

Went to the Grandaddy
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Not sure if this was news but I got an email confirming he is with Greyson now. Not surprising as I believe they were founded by someone who left Ralph Lauren and I am pretty sure I saw him wearing one of their polos a couple weeks ago.

Good sign for them in my opinion. They have some really nice clothes and getting more eyes on them could really take them to another leavel.

JT making some headlines. Nice. Great threads and a gig with Jack to be mentored with some design work.

Not sure if this was news but I got an email confirming he is with Greyson now. Not surprising as I believe they were founded by someone who left Ralph Lauren and I am pretty sure I saw him wearing one of their polos a couple weeks ago.
He has been wearing nothing but Greyson since he was fired by RL last year. I assume he has been signed with them for quite a while under the table anyway.

I think they have the best logo in the apparel game. Good get for them.

A great pairing. The founder Charlie Schaefer worked for RL/Polo before starting Greyson. I got to play a round of golf with him when I was in the Army at West Point, NY. They were just starting out back then about 7-8 years ago (I think). He was very nice and personable...also, has a great stick. Luke Donald and Morgan Hoffman was in the stable for them when they first started out. A great golf experience I will not forget anytime soon.

Love it! Good for him

JT in joggers coming soon!! I'm totally kidding but would love that happening :LOL::LOL:

Not surprising. Good announcement right before the Players. Good for him!

I like it. RL seems kind of dated. for JT. Like guys MY age wear it and I'm old.

Ughhh no joggers please

Maybe the new threads will bring him some additional success though

Good for him, I think that whole thing was BS in the first place. BUT no joggers please ;)

I actually LOVE this pairing.

Good for JT ... NO joggers!!

JT has too much class to wear joggers

official news and nice timing since he won wearing Greyson at TPC Sawgrass last year.

I love this pairing since his departure from RL. Nice for it to be official. I love Greyson as well. I’m in Greyson joggers and a polo while typing this message and since finding Greyson don’t think I have purchased other golf brands. Looks like they are trying to expand as it looks like they have shorts and shirts geared towards tennis now.

:LOL::LOL::LOL: This thread is fun

$155 sweatpants?! They can go eff themselves.

Unless he starts dressing in all orange this doesn’t move the needle for me.

I'd say that's a big signing for them. I don't know if I could have said anyone that already wears them

Back