Knuth High Heat Driver Review

It's hard not to hit the hell out of that thing. The sound is a little rough but that's pretty easy to get over when it just freakin goes.

I got a chance to hit this at the Kansas outing...wow. A bit audible it is indeed...but it dies get up up and out there!

I think about this driver, a lot, and what a ton of cotton balls and a trip to continental golf might do.

So. Fun.
Why don't you own one yet? The way you knuthed the crap out of the ball on #2 at deer creek I'd have expected you to order one before the round was over.

Why don't you own one yet? The way you knuthed the crap out of the ball on #2 at deer creek I'd have expected you to order one before the round was over.
I think I hit it 4 times that day, and destroyed the ball every single time.

I needs it.

It hates me now. I knew it would happen. My door is always open :call-me:

Take it out and show it you mean business

Theres always a home for it in Oklahoma.

Take it out and show it you mean business

It's very odd man.

Last three weeks I've had some real issues closing the face on longer clubs and this one especially. I think that's a good indicator of why I really did well with it before. New flaw/new needs I suppose.

It's very odd man.

Last three weeks I've had some real issues closing the face on longer clubs and this one especially. I think that's a good indicator of why I really did well with it before. New flaw/new needs I suppose.
I've had some of the same issues with it...I think my hands get too quick and a smooth swing works the best...I have gotten the hooks with it recently and it has been put on the shelf for now

It's very odd man.

So play a cut with it if you have to. That driver just wants to be hit hard, and it seems to perform when you make aggressive moves on it.

Heh. Calling it a cut would be unfair to every cut ever hit.

it would be very welcome in my bag in sunny orlando!

I think we will give one of these away starting tomorrow. Just had a friend use it for 18 and tell me "I hit areas of the course that I have not seen in 15 years". My response was "Is that good?" (thinking he could have meant left and right) and his response was simple "Could have played with the Knuth and my 9 iron through wedges today". Now this person is normally using hybrids up to a 7 iron into most greens, so that is a heck of a response.

So why not see what more THPers have to say by giving one away.

Sounds like some crazy distance gains, cant be too many folks not interested in that potentially

I think we will give one of these away starting tomorrow. Just had a friend use it for 18 and tell me "I hit areas of the course that I have not seen in 15 years". My response was "Is that good?" (thinking he could have meant left and right) and his response was simple "Could have played with the Knuth and my 9 iron through wedges today". Now this person is normally using hybrids up to a 7 iron into most greens, so that is a heck of a response.

Always love the "tin can" sound of the Knuth but you can't deny the results.

cool! i have been really interested in this one since hawk's review.

sounds good, a very interesting driver that most THPrs wouldn't normally be able to hit

Oh! NICE! I still really do want one of these, so much freaking fun.

This is an awesome giveaway, especially for someone who needs more distance in a bad way.

Would love to try it next to the GBB

Very cool. The High Heat is the most interesting driver I hit this year.

I'd be willing to give this a run!

Its funny this popped up again, as it got me thinking about MSP.

Hitting this off the first tee of my very first time out with THP'ers, and I honestly was expecting nothing from it...... and it flew long and straight.... and it surprised the heck out of me.

Probably the most surprising driver all year for me!

Back