Lamkin UTx Grips Review

FYI, Lamkin has a buy two get one free sale on the UTX on their website right now if anyone is interested.

Glad I came across this thread. I got these grips on two of my wedges a little over a month ago, and so far they've been great. Reading that a lot of you don't want to switch is good to hear. I've had the crosslines on most my clubs for 1 or 2 seasons depending on the club, and even with regular cleaning they're all pretty slick. Seems like the utx will hold up a lot better.

Glad I came across this thread. I got these grips on two of my wedges a little over a month ago, and so far they've been great. Reading that a lot of you don't want to switch is good to hear. I've had the crosslines on most my clubs for 1 or 2 seasons depending on the club, and even with regular cleaning they're all pretty slick. Seems like the utx will hold up a lot better.
Keep us updated on how they are working out for you.

Still my favorites, and honestly, its what is hardest for me when testing a set of irons now, I always REALLY miss my UTx's.

Please please make a real red version so I can do the rest of my set.

Please please make a real red version so I can do the rest of my set.

Hahahaha, you and your lust for red on red!

I'm rarely ocd about colors, but I wouldn't mind them all matching.

I'm rarely ocd about colors, but I wouldn't mind them all matching.

I'm daydreaming about the green and yellow ones they did for the masters still, if only there was a way.....

:alien:

I'm daydreaming about the green and yellow ones they did for the masters still, if only there was a way.....

:alien:

twitter-logo-bird.png

I just regreipped my entire set in UTx for the winter. I love NDMC but in the colder mornings they are a but rough.

I just regreipped my entire set in UTx for the winter. I love NDMC but in the colder mornings they are a but rough.

I was looking at putting these on my current clubs until I won the Green RELs on twitter. Guess if I pick up the Srixon line I will get to use them there. I liked the way they felt when the rep showed me his sale set.

7876a19b89483fef944f0098875ae9e9.jpg

Aaaaaaaaah!!!

Aaaaaaaaah!!!

WHATTTTTTTTT!? That is awesome dude. I remember him teasing you and I about it on Tweeter but never heard anything else. Awesome!

WHATTTTTTTTT!? That is awesome dude. I remember him teasing you and I about it on Tweeter but never heard anything else. Awesome!

Insane. Just insane. Last 13 out there I believe. They're SIIIIIICK in hand!

Insane. Just insane. Last 13 out there I believe. They're SIIIIIICK in hand!

Nice dude. Enjoy em! I'll hold onto the 12 blues I have left for next season on the Apex and then pray they come out with more Green.

Those are freaking awesome. Pretty jealous.

Aaaaaaaaah!!!

Please tell the secret to us mere mortals about how one goes from daydreaming to posting a box full the the grips that were the subject of such daydream only 6 days ago.

Please tell the secret to us mere mortals about how one goes from daydreaming to posting a box full the the grips that were the subject of such daydream only 6 days ago.

Sheer, honest to goodness, luck.

Hoooooooly crap.

Just got my UTX Blue grips in and can't wait to hit the course with them.

Back