Lamkin UTx Grips Review

All red ones like on the z545s or the so called red ones that they have had the last few years that several different colors that aren't really red?

They are called "all red" and they are pretty all red. They still have the UTx blue end cap though. Not multi colored at all like the previous ones

All red ones like on the z545s or the so called red ones that they have had the last few years that several different colors that aren't really red?

[h=5]Lamkin UTx Solid Golf Grips[/h] Features:

• Proprietary Tri-Layer Technology
  • Tacky and softer ACE material foundation with a moisture wicking cord weave and firmer ACE material outer layer
  • Exceptional wet-weather performance
  • Patented material delivers unmatched vibration dampening
  • Low torque design for greater accuracy and shot control

The red and blue solid UTx are now on the Lamkin website available for purchase.

Last edited:
Like the all red with blue caps. Those will be going on my wedges and woods next time a grip change is needed.

Shipping confirmed and will have the masters UTx's next Wednesday...now the big question. Do I re-grip with them right away? Or wait until my current crosslines have some more rounds through them? Hmm...

I'm really liking the UTx on my irons. Switched from the Golf Pride multi-compound. It's a night and day difference in feel.

Not writing off the NDMCs just yet, but I have to say after a bunch of range time that these grips are super solid and I definitely don't regret the change. Going to throw the wrap on my driver or one of my FWs to see what I think there.

The new reds and blues are WILDLY improved. I dig them a lot.

Will be pairing up the XR Pro irons soon with Gen1 blues. If I love them, expect my next purchase to be the amazing looking new blues.

Will be pairing up the XR Pro irons soon with Gen1 blues. If I love them, expect my next purchase to be the amazing looking new blues.

Did you ever try the 3gens? The UTX's are basically 3gens with some cord for better all weather grip. I love the 3gens

What he said, word for word.

Did you ever try the 3gens? The UTX's are basically 3gens with some cord for better all weather grip. I love the 3gens

Played them for a long time, yes. I find them ideal in Ohio climates, but love the idea of a cord for anything other than dry.

Played them for a long time, yes. I find them ideal in Ohio climates, but love the idea of a cord for anything other than dry.

I'll be shocked if you don't like these. And saddened.

I had the 3gens last year so I am hoping the UTx's I just picked up worked as well for me as those. I have tried UTx's here and there and loved them, but obviously none of them were taped up how I like, so I couldn't get the full feel. I highly doubt I will be anything but very impressed.

I'll be shocked if you don't like these. And saddened.

I can't imagine how they wouldn't.. I used clubs with UTx and really enjoyed the feedback in the hands.

I had the 3gens last year so I am hoping the UTx's I just picked up worked as well for me as those. I have tried UTx's here and there and loved them, but obviously none of them were taped up how I like, so I couldn't get the full feel. I highly doubt I will be anything but very impressed.

Yeah I think you're in good shape. When people rave about a product, it usually bodes well to buy and enjoy hahaha!

These are waiting for me at home. They will be installed just in time for this weekend
45551555b430f74a944c940bc34e0f7f.jpg

This would be a fantastic combination, one that's been in my cart for days.

Well hello there.

d2c4efb1c87325f74d4f5305b4255742.jpg

Put a couple on some clubs to try out and they are fantastic. They feel great and are very tacky. Even when they were completely wet while washing them they still feel like I could get a decent hold on them too. Pretty impressed so far.

uploadfromtaptalk1429034654925.jpgmakes me feel like a staff pro opening such a nice package!

Back