Let Me Tell You About Mward

At my first THP event last year, Wardy was one of the very first to introduce himself and say hi. Really made me - the new guy - feel welcome.

Wardy is a good dude as classy as it gets. Except if you take his 8i he turns into a whiny sob

Wardy is a special guy for sure, I had never noticed that he is short. I have heard all of the height jokes, but from the other end o the spectrum, so maybe that is why. WTG Captain!

Mike is good people. Just make sure you are not in the same room after he has had some craft beer. Other than that he is solid gold.

Mike is good people. Just make sure you are not in the same room after he has had some craft beer. Other than that he is solid gold.

Oooooof thanks for the flashback

Ward seems like a solid dude, hopefully I get to meet you one day little fella! :D

Wardy is a good dude. He may take awhile in the restroom between holes but he's still a classy guy. WTG!

I have heard that MrWard is a great guy. Ive never meet him but would like to one day.

For all the ribbing and joking we do with Mike. He's a great dude!

Despite MWard stating numerous times in Lake Charles that he hates me on a complete level, I find him to be quite friendly.

Mike is a good guy!

That is the only bad thing I can think of about Wardy. I really think that is some sort of medical study in the future. #Stank

Just a class guy that was a huge help today. Thanks brother, it means more than you know.

I am definitely looking forward to meeting Mward in July!

Eh, he's alright. I guess.

Back